Reviews for Right Before Your Eyes
Please write more!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 4 . 4/24
Are you going to finish the story? I love it so far. Especially when the Batman and Harry scene pops up, it reminds me of Superman and Louise. Or whatever her name is.
wildtrance chapter 4 . 4/13
If Joker shows up and Harry goes, "Seriously? You aren't even that scary." *Insert Reaction*
"I've dealt with worse since I was 11."
EllaJuroku chapter 4 . 3/15
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
Yona0 chapter 4 . 3/15
I so wanna see more. I wonder what his magic reacts..
Anon chapter 4 . 3/5
You are a wonderful writer! Please don't give up on your stories! I just want you to know that even now, in 2017; you have loyal fans eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Don't let the hard times knock you down. We all hope that you find your inspiration once again! Lots of love. : )
This is really good! I really wish you'd update more chapters!
Mooooooore!
SilvasPrickle chapter 4 . 2/12
This an incredible and sensual story!
Also, I just want to say that if you ever feel like writing more of it, there is someone here that would be sure to read it.
rose.dulcis chapter 4 . 2/12
This story is wonderfull
please,please,pleeaase update ~Rose
littlepanther chapter 4 . 2/6
Love it! Though, I wanna see Bruce's reaction when he finally gets to meet Harry.
Sassy Lord chapter 4 . 1/28
Amigo pwes uuuuupdateu _
FanficloverSlytherin chapter 4 . 1/2
So good!
VirgilEmeralds chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Im sure you read this many times but its been four years and im still waiting for you to update. Your story is that good. You got me hooked and waiting for Bruce to discover Harry's identity. So pretty please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2016