Reviews for Forging A Lionheart
Kaze chapter 5 . 8/15
Ooh, new chapter. It's great to see that this story is still being updated.
JoDutZ chapter 5 . 7/26
All this time and suddenly there's a new chapter ! Still haven't lost your touch or I could even say that you have gotten even better ! Can't wait for the next chapter or any other story from you !

Also what is going on in your life that is causing everything to slow down ? S
Savaris chapter 5 . 7/24
Thanks for the update! Man, it's been awhile! Nice little we have brewing with Squall and Quisty there! These character building chapters are great to read... however, when can Fujin take the spotlight one again? It's not that I'm against Xue and Quistis but I'm kind of starting to miss reading her and her exploits, yeah?
Athla chapter 5 . 7/23
I will stalk this fic as obsessivly as fujjin stalks squall! Forever! Wahahaha!
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Nice story, would love to see more of them
Kaze chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Pretty nice chapter. Been following this story for a while. Squall and Fujin fics are pretty rare, it's a shame. I like the pairing. Yeah, kinda wierd one, but I think character personalities work nicely.

Waiting to see more, keep up the good work.
sadistic lunatic chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Huhu, I'll work in LTRA once I've finished one other project ;_; I have been working on an LTRA side-story, if that's any consolation :'D

Anyway, I can't believe the idea of Sky Pirate Fuujin never crossed my mind! Then, there's also the mention of Ultimecia that makes me wonder if someone actually traveled back in time...
Mon chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Huh. I have no idea where this is going... But carry on. Carry on.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Poor, poor Quistis always so confused, still Xu is awesome as always and the Squall vs Shiva argument just seems like Hilarity waiting to happen, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Athla chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Xu is both creepy and awesome.
Ya know, every time you update this I have ta pullout my old copy of ff8
sadistic lunatic chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I'm loving this peek into the trio's past. From the awkward teenaged Squall who still has a lot to learn in life, to Quistis' conflicted big sister feelings (as well as the showing of her genius, woah!), to Xu's inherent manipulative character, their banter is entertaining to read. I'm curious about Shiva and Squall's fight; I suspect it has something to do with Squall's awkwardness regarding all things touchy-feely. And yes, Squall managing to ignore a being residing in his mind is nothing short of hilariously plausible.

Awesome job, Traing!
sadistic lunatic chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Dat Xu :) Fujin's schemes have nothing on the master!
Odd Ball chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Their's that slow dawning horror whrn you realise, she's serious isn't she? Absolutey awesome chapter.
ChocolateTruffles chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
My goodness. I had been hoping against hope to see an update from you in any of your FFVIII stories, lo and behold my wish has come true! Nice to see your consistent writing style intact despite the hiatus of sorts. I hope all is well with you.

For this chapter, the way you envision Xu as this mysterious conniving elite instructor makes for a fun element to test the supposed lonewolf / lion man-candy that is Squall (according to your descriptions, which I like and agree with). :) I wonder just how far Xu will go to entrap(?) Squall. XD and what does Quistis say about it? Hehe

The cute banter between Selphie and her childlike optimism is fun to contrast with the dark and broody Squall. I like how Squall's rudeness could be misinterpreted as dry humor. As for speaking with Fuujin, the Stalker's Log is still echoing in my mind which led me to do a bit of a double-take in her attraction to Seifer but I can quite see how their agreed upon arrangement can change this dynamic.

I look forward to your next update. And please oh please, continue Stalker's Log. :D Thanks!
Savaris chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Finally, an update! I've re-read the first chapter six times already... and that's not counting the number I have for the original piece... It's crazy.

Anyway, here we see a bit of Squall's past with Xu... Have to say she's crazy awesome..