Reviews for He Has Found a Good Thing
WaterDeep chapter 6 . 7/19
This is a wonderful story. You bravely tackle telling of a very painful time. I hope you finish it someday. Thanks for sharing all your hard work.
Abracadebra chapter 6 . 7/9
Whirlyite, I'm so happy to see you back with an update! I have a hectic month, so I've tucked this aside to read at a later date but I just wanted to let youknow how much I'm looking forward to catching up on this story again!
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 7/7
Nice to hear from you again - thanks for the chapter update!
buggleston chapter 6 . 7/7
Ment to to say that I loved the way you had woven your story the Box and how it made more sense to LeBeau. How LeBeau was willing to help out.
buggleston chapter 6 . 7/7
Good to see this chapter loved the way you had woven your story of the to see that LeBeau willing to help out . Also how he plans to get to know Danielle. Welcome back!
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! I only wish that you would continue it! Please update again soon!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I must commend you on your research and dedication to bring Mme. Zlatin's life and work to our attention. Her tragedy must never be forgotten, nor that of any of those who suffered under the Nazi regime. How very, very terrible that it occurred so close to the liberation of Paris!

LeBeau's encounter with Danielle seems heaven-sent. His upcoming work with the refugees is the most perfect way for him to spend the postwar period!
buggleston chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Wow! This was a very powerful and touching chapter!
Abracadebra chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Good chapter!
buggleston chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Now that Lebeau has a better understanding through his tour of the hotel what Daniell is doing -he makes up his mind to help the best way he can with his experience of helping those that needed the right nutritions with his cooking. Thank you for the historical background for this chatper and those to come! This was a well written and touching chapter ! I cannot wait for the following chapter.
Abracadebra chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I'm interested in your characters, whom I know well from previous stories. I do find the dialogue hard to reconcile with the time and place. The Christendom line was stilted and had an 18th century ring to it. A more natural dialogue would serve this story well. I do love the Newkirk family you have created, and Robbie is quite a memorable little character. Sorry to be at all negative because I always enjoy your stories.
buggleston chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Really a sweet way that LeBeau found Camille in the beginning-wonderful chapter and cannot wait to see what is happening at the hotel.
Loved the way Danielle kept the little ones busy so that her husband continued his tale!
historygeek5 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I love this awesome job!
Abracadebra chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I like this story a great deal but would like it much more if you didn't overwrite Newkirk's accent. I have to say, you have me rooting for both families to have new babies in their futures, and soon! Not sure if that fits in your story line though.
ColHogan chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
So glad to see an update to this story. Loved how Newkirk was trying to stay awake while LeBeau was continuing with his story.