Reviews for The final Supersoldier
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
the second season was sale now when you update
megabassEXE chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
I like it please continue.
StillReflections chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
You're characters all seem very flat, there isn't a lot of development and it feels like you're just railroading the story along; the narrative is rather disjointed at times and I've more than once had an urge to go and check if I skipped a few paragraphs by accident, one of which was that little "Soma" flashback and the completely out of nowhere outburst from Cecilia. I mean, there was absolutely no indication that she knew anything about why Oturan fights, and then she's giving him a horribly cliched Aesop right out of a bad shonen manga. On another note, Oturan is a very... well, suffice to say that I don't really like the name much, too cliched and it sounds bloody stupid.

I advise you to settle on a personality for Naruto, as you seem to have him jumping all over the place; one moment he's a fairly intelligent, calm guy with a good head on his shoulders, the next he's spouting lines that sound so frighteningly similar in tone to canon Naruto that it scares me a little. Pick one and stick with it. He can be inspiring and determined without sounding like a badly contrived protagonist in a shonen anime.

Another bit of advice: keep power and skill levels consistent. I'm not the most familiar with IS as a series, but don't do what Kishimoto does and spontaneously nerf or overpower a character to fit the scene.

Still, keep up the good work, this has potential.
Toby860 chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
M is madoka right. Personally I don't think she should be included in to the story. anyway what you have here so far a good success and I honestly look forward to you continuing.
Kalomin chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
the story telling could use some work. I feel like your relying a little too heavily on people having a good understanding of the story. Or even remembering enough from watching the anime/reading the manga. It feels a little rushed and bland. And the dialogue seems a little flat. If you didn't say who was talking there would be no real way to tell them apart, with the exception of a few cases when there is some large amount of emotion. And chifuyu really is letting the whole Alter-ego thing go a little too easily. "Don't become a security risk or I'll take you down." that's all she says when talking to and obviously more aggressive personality in a person that, from what i gather in context, kidnapped her brother at some earlier point. So to sum it up, the story feels bland, rushed, heavily summarized, with flat dialogue. sorry but im not going to read any farther.
ken lim chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Can u make Naruto use Exia instead of Kyrios and can u pair Naruto with M/Orimura Madoka
loki0191 chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
more "moments" please! oturan is fine as you finish him off early. but yeah - more moments!
Mzr90 chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
Huh a rewrite well maybe Oturan should be more savage like in battles Y'know going in for the kill and stuff.

Like the idea of better fights maybe he gets a new starter IS/Gundam and wonder will you still make this NarutoxCecilla or maybe use a new girl or harem?
EXpertUS chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
ummm... if there are two guys don't you think it should be better if the two of them were in the same room?
TeiKEY-SaMa chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Why not read the Novel at instead of waiting for the anime season 2
Black Ace 0 chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
M is Madoka
Junky chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
I haven't read the LNs for a long time, so I don't remember exactly. Are you referring to Orimura Madoka?
Mzr90 chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Intresting perhaps Sarashiki could be a possible option in "UNION 0"
Kami no Kage chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
A good chapter. Way above the quality of any other chapter so far I think. Good length too. The fight scenes were pretty good too. The last part was pretty interesting, Danzo dying. Not to mention the omake which was pretty funny. Gender swap, lol. You've outdone yourself this chapter.
yukicrewger2 chapter 13 . 9/1/2012