Reviews for To Err Is Human
Lovin'J2M chapter 28 . 7/3
I've never been a fan of the whole "destiel" ship (though I do think Cas&Dean relationship is adorable) but this story was awesome ! So worth the time I've spend reading it. You have hell of a talent !
KisaKitten-chan chapter 28 . 4/12
Bun your writing is Wonderful! Seriously, if destined becomes cannon they will have to hire you on to do it right. Buff said.

Thanks for this awesome story.
Best story I've read in a while. Had me hooked from the beginning.
HallowsEve chapter 28 . 3/16
I am surprised this doesn't have more reviews! This story was awesome!
Very good story this has turned out
Guest chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
Wow! Amazing grasp of characters and writing style. More please!
cirquegirl81 chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
I legit had a heart attack when I got the email notification that you updated. I am so happy that you did after all this time and you did not disappoint. This chapter was heart felt and very gripping and to did such an amazing job! Keep it up!
Sars0D chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
Really well written and thought out. I feel like it could have been two stories though? It got super complicated and then changed direction entirely. Enjoyable though!
LoveandScience chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
! So happy to see the update! And omgosh what are the angels doing?! Loved the chapter as always.
Toki Asamia chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
Good gracious! What a tense chapter! Where should I start? Anyhow! I liked that Dean chose to stand at Cas' side! All or none. It was kinda sad, but oh so sweet.
My favorite phrase: 'And who was Dean to question an angel's faith.' Indeed.
As for the rest - geez! I love Sam! All the way! And what he said is so true. Sometimes you are the only one able to save yourself. Nice! This could be the perfect end of a story. Just an epilogue saying that time healed everything and that love conquered everything. But! I remember a fight at the gates of Heaven (or wherever that took place) and an angel promising to take care of Cas if he survived. I guess that's still out there. I just hope that killing the Gorgons gives Heaven the oportunity to end the war in their favor and thus absolves Cas of the blame of abandoning his brethren.
Speculation and even more speculation. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long the wait. :)
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Whoooooooohoooooo! Badass Sammy to the rescue:D
Hehe I love protective Dean so much especially when he's protecting Cas like with the blindfold!
Arrrrgh so happy-great chapter, can't wait for more:D
eboncat chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Woooooo! Awesome update :-D
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Please font leave us in suspense and update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I couldn't stop laughing!
eboncat chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Awww this chapter is too damned adorable.