Reviews for To Err Is Human
LoveandScience chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
! So happy to see the update! And omgosh what are the angels doing?! Loved the chapter as always.
Toki Asamia chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
Good gracious! What a tense chapter! Where should I start? Anyhow! I liked that Dean chose to stand at Cas' side! All or none. It was kinda sad, but oh so sweet.
My favorite phrase: 'And who was Dean to question an angel's faith.' Indeed.
As for the rest - geez! I love Sam! All the way! And what he said is so true. Sometimes you are the only one able to save yourself. Nice! This could be the perfect end of a story. Just an epilogue saying that time healed everything and that love conquered everything. But! I remember a fight at the gates of Heaven (or wherever that took place) and an angel promising to take care of Cas if he survived. I guess that's still out there. I just hope that killing the Gorgons gives Heaven the oportunity to end the war in their favor and thus absolves Cas of the blame of abandoning his brethren.
Speculation and even more speculation. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long the wait. :)
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Whoooooooohoooooo! Badass Sammy to the rescue:D
Hehe I love protective Dean so much especially when he's protecting Cas like with the blindfold!
Arrrrgh so happy-great chapter, can't wait for more:D
eboncat chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Woooooo! Awesome update :-D
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Please font leave us in suspense and update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I couldn't stop laughing!
eboncat chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Awww this chapter is too damned adorable.
A.Midnight.Charade chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
OH GOD. CAS! NOOOOOO ...

Update as soon as you can please?... I know you have real life stuff we all do... but... oh god. CAS
eboncat chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Awww I like your version much better than the canon Dick! Verse. Liking this fic so far :-D
Toki Asamia chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
Oh, oh, oh. That doesn't sound good. Not in the least. Dean is saved (though wounded), Sam probably as well, even though he has no idea what blew him off his feet, but Cas? There's more than one option of who was behind the blinding light coming down. Yes, the sisters are one option, but the angels another. Cas abandoned his post right before the battle. That is like he deserted and that might have severe consequences. Either that or someone saw the plan of the sisters. I have to admit, I have no idea what plan they have in mind, but it seems as though there is still a bit not yet revealed.
Anyhow, I can't wait for the next chapter. I know, hoping that there won't be anything too wrong right then and there is dreaming while being awake, but maybe there will be a chapter without a cliffhanger at the end next time. :)
Azrael DiAngelo chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Dean, Dean, Dean...what did you get yourself into? Dammit cliffhanger! Nice story. :)
Toki Asamia chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
The foreshadowing going on here is amazing. Heavy stuff. And my toenails have been curling themselves upward the entire time because I just knew that something would go wrong...
As for the rest: Wow! Just wow! I was on the edge the entire time, skin crawling and I saw everything like on screen. I mean, you certainly have a way with words, but this chapter is my favorite so far. Simply amazing. And yeah, I won't complain about that cliff hanger, because I would have put it there as well. Again, I loved this chapter, especially the last part. Doom and failure were just too present and well described.
loveandscience chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Ah! I am so happy you updated!
Toki Asamia chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Wow, I'm up to date now and have to wait like everyone else until you update again. ;)
Other than that I'm glad we now know what Dean is up to no natter whether it'll work in the end or not. I had been kinda worried that he'd try some exchange deal. Like he'll lose sight if Sam can see again. Thanks for not doing that! I still think there's plenty that can go wrong especially if Cas is not around. I'm just wondering whether Chuck called him back to give Dean the chance to work out his plan or to send Cas on a search that will bring a different, mayve even better solution. Or just something else entirely. :)
Toki Asamia chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
Nice chapter! I can't even say what I like about it. I guess it's a lot of little things. Like Cas oraying for Sam. I really enjoyed it even though Sam is still without sight. I wonder: Did he already start to learn braille? I kinda expect him to. ;)