Reviews for 21 Days of Somalia
Jemmz chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
Brilliant epilogue! Glad to see you update this! I really enjoyed reading your take on this, awesome job!
TerraNova99 chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
Poor Lucas! This really makes you understand why Lucas hates Taylor so much!
gypsy rosalie chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
Hurrah for finishing! Great ending to a splendid fic. :D
Anna Elisa chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
I read all the chapters, I found it really amazing! ;)
Anna Elisa chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I like ;)
Anna Elisa chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
beautiful and very interesting .. continuous with each other chapter, I really like! :)
Anna Elisa chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
also this is nice :)
Anna Elisa chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
so far I like them all a lot ;) me too keep looking at Rush, the mella are my drug ;)
Delia Lavender chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
Wonderful! (Not the situation...your writing). I lost my phone line for two days, so I only just got to chapter 21. I feel so sorry for Lucas...it's no wonder he's so enraged and bitter toward his father. Maybe the rage is what kept him going...that and ambition. But the ambition would come later, for Lucas.
gypsy rosalie chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
Huzzah and well done on completing the challenge! I think celebrations are in order (the non cenchaur ones). So sad though! Lucas being sent away from Taylor and back to school and he's all sad and lonely and the funeral was so sad and Lucas imagining no future for himself was legit. making me tear up again! :'(
But still very well-written, my dear. And well done again on getting the challenge done!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Poor Lucas, Taylor is being so hard on him :( Looking forward to the epilogue
gypsy rosalie chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
Poor little Lucas! He's got to cope with all this grief because Ayani's dead, and Taylor's making him feel worse! :( That was so sad! *creys* Hats off to this brilliantly emotional chapter, and for the rugby Rebels/rebels reference, and for writing the longest story you ever have written in just three weeks :D Well done, my dear :D
Delia Lavender chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I wonder if Taylor is suffering from "displacement" - furious with himself, yet projecting it onto Lucas. And Lucas...feeling guilt for his mother's death, imagines he sees condemnation in his father's eyes. Is there a therapist in the house? Seriously, you are an awesome writer. You've done credit to your Challenge. Don't worry about the rugby players...I think that a surname can't be copywrited (at least that's so in the U.S...I don't know about Canada).
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Great chapter, so sad :( I'm looking forward to how you're going to finish this up!
TerraNova99 chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Poor Lucas! I can't help but wonder why Taylor is acting like he doesn't care! It just doesn't seem like Taylor!
Still, an amazing chapter [again, the writing, not the circumstances] and I can't wait for more! It doesn't seem like three weeks have gone by but I'm sure you'll catch up on your sleep soon enough.