Reviews for Stars Which Want Us Not
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this was really good
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is so different than anything I have read yet. I am not sure I even love it as a story . But I will favorite it because I will never forget it. Such conflicting emotions... Why am I depressed over a story of such a great friendship? Amazing job. Thank you.
SarahCat1717 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was utterly brilliant. i have no other words.
Liberty-In chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That ... was amazing. Actually brilliant, and all other possible synonymous adjectives and turns of phrase. Excellent piece of writing, really good job. I just loved it to bits!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
...my god. i *bawled*.
Teallama chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh wow, this is just beautiful. I feel kinda like I did at the end of Inception: that I just want the spinning top to fall so that I know it's all real. But the choice you made to leave Sherlock unsure but accepting is I think a much stronger and more meaningful ending.
Lillkin chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
oh fuck me, this is so achingly beautiful :) you you you! I have been tearing up at places but the bit on the couch near the end got me hard :) and then i just kept it up until the perfect end ... bloody hell, i don't even...
i loved it, as you can probably tell, it fit perfectly with the kind of literature i enjoy outside of fan-fiction and it was only better for having Sherlock in it - I...just thank you - have no idea what else to say - Loved it and thanks for writing and posting this.
Lill
Doni chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really loved the feel of this one. Unique and touching. Universes touching...beautiful.
asimus chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You're such a beautiful writer and this is such a beautiful idea. So achingly sad that a boy can be so lonely that he creates a friend to keep him company. It's perfect that the real John Watson was everything he wanted in a friend and now has, and that he just can't let himself believe that it's real. I could sit and gush for pages but it's 6:15am here and I've not yet gone to bed so I won't!
stranger12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
While I didn't particularly care for the last Harry Potter movie, Dumbledore's line that, more or less, just because something is happening in one's head, doesn't mean it's any less real. And with this story, it's pretty much that line in story form. In a beautiful, melancholic at times, way.

Kudos!

(and John would be someone Sherlock dreamed of enough, willed with enough power that one day... He just was)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow. This isn't fanfic, it's literature. Very nicely done. One of the most intelligent stories I have read on this website, and achingly beautiful.
MoonylooneyLupin chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh dear God I LOVED IT. It was amazing in every single way-flawlessly written and utterly perfect in the sense that it's unique and wonderful! I love Sherlock and John, and this piece makes so much sense. I'm so glad I read it.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could ramble for hours on how utterly beautiful this story was, but I don't think I have the words. Seriously, amazing job.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is lovely! Wow!
spinner12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow! That was...interesting. In a good way. I loved your insights into illusions and alternate dimensions.