Reviews for The Lone Wolf's Guide to Pack Integration
Centra-gal86 chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Seems a shame to abandon the story here with so many favorites. I like the twist on the normal story and would love to see more. Any chances of you coming out of a 4 year hiatus and write some more?
CharmSparks11833 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
This is awesome! I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Okay so I know you haven't written in foever but please continue tgis story
chacra chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
so very interesting! read you soon I hope!
Jay Magic chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
interesting story love the fact that Stiles is a wolf and i can already "guess" whose is his mate
. love the way he is like a new hunter is after the pack when he not a part of it YET tell you how he already view this place as home.
Can we have a chapter on Derek's point of view because i am pretty sure the guy (and Lydia) already know that stiles is a mate; what with the touching which he allowed, the revealing of secrets/past, the panicking when stiles was about to leave and the smell of HOME.
please update soon really want to find out what happens next.
vivaelanime chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
a fic very interesting think continue it
kisses
Evangeline Rage chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Please please update! I love fucs with Stiles as a werewolf... Unfortunately there are very few and your is so well written. I really hope you haven't given up on this one :D
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Oh my god moreeee pleaseee I love ittt!
LuciLucifer chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
ohhhhh this is fun :DDD I've always said Stiles would make an awesome wolf and can't wait for him to kick ass here :DDDD 3
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
very good, looking forward to reading more :)
LadiesFromHadies chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
This is Awesome. I love your writing technique, not many people can write Stiles and not go OOC but you do it seemingly effortlessly. Keep up the good work!
J. K. Hollywood chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
update update ! left me hanging
Rosejoanna chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Oh my Damn hahaha Scott hugging Stiles love that part
Jayded524 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
i like keep it up :) 3
Yuu13 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Yay! Scott and Stiles met :D
Oh no, the ending doesn't sound too good. Update soon!