Reviews for Tiny Kong's Farting Problem
Tiny Kong chapter 3 . 3/16
What the fuck did you just fucking write about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my role in the DK Crew, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on DK Island, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Kremling warfare and I’m the top Kong in the entire DK Crew. You are nothing to me but just another Kremling. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision by being quick and nimble when i need to, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with writing that shit about me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of kongs across the DK Island and your fanfics are being deleted right now so you better prepare for the storm, dick. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Tiny Kong Farts fanfics. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be quick and nimble, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred sizes to suit my mood, and that’s just with my body. Not only am I extensively trained in being quick and nimble, bu- You know what, fuck it.
Orson Zedd chapter 1 . 2/7
you know, it's weird. i would have thought you'd be a little less public about your likes and dislikes but you're pretty judgmental for a farty guy.
Dank Wank chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
congratulations you get off to a humanized monkey passing ass how does that make you feel reflecting on that fact?
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Wasn't it Candy Kong who showed Tiny that farting is ok?
Chowdit1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Finish this up, please.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
He's too cranky to help Tiny Kong for free. Hah hah!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012