Reviews for Scandalous
teampeetaluver chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good job!
teampeetaluver chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I think you did a fantastic job! But maybe you should stic to one pov but its al right! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
There's way too much POV switching. It makes the story really confusing. Also you characters are OOC...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
It confusing to read because of all the Pov(s). You should tone it down. I mean, it is a Peeta and Katniss story, right? Also, I'm not sure how "in character" you want charcaters to be, but they are really OOC(Out Of Character).
Jennaxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haahha. I really like this story :3
Nice idea. I'd really like to read some more. So please update soon! Your a great writer.
Awsome chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Update soon I really like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Good job, update soon
NerdyChick66 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Good! This isn't a kind of story that I would normally read but I'm going to give it a shot! :) Please update soon!
smileshappy24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
It's really good. It has a great plot-line! Update soon!
LuciI'mHooome chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really want to find out what'll happen next so please continue with this story, even if it's a little bit confusing.
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Um... this is kinda confusing and crazy. But for some reason I want to find out what happens. And do they even have condoms in Panem?
LiveLifeToIt'sFullest47 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
lol a couple of grammer mistakes but hey i dnt judge. Ugh i hate urlaptop the spacebar doesn't work. LOL Stoplaughing anyway great job!