Reviews for Solitary Ground
kirifox chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Will you be continuing this story? I am really enjoying it. It is a totally different angle on vamps and shifters than I have ever read before.
ChefJayla chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
I love these boys.
Featherfreak chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Really enjoying this story, very original. I like the fact that there are other shifters besides wolves. Any more?
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Will they find the other three shifters? Collin, Jared and Jake?
mandy1962 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Brilliant as usual.
Thanks so much for the update. This story is soooo good.
maryhell chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Glad to hear your mom is improving.

Brilliant chapter. Jasper's hesitancy is understandable. I felt for both of them. Over the moon they are taking small steps towards each other.

Totally looking forward to the next chapter.
Mistydeb chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Poor jasper it must be confusing for him, I hope he learns to trust Edward soon. He must be feeling better after being fed so well since he got there, he just needs to get some confidence back and learn to trust again. Edward must be over the moon to be having dinner with his mate. Do the other shifters know they are mates? Glad your mom is doing better, I hope everything is going well for her. Thks for the update, Debbie
rory chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
great chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
great chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
So glad you're back. I love this story. Finally Jasper's brave enough to get to know Edward. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing. )
Raven's twimom chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
So glad to hear your mom is getting stronger. Still loving this fic. Thanks for writing.
35nanou chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Je suis ravie de te retrouver avec cette histoire mais surtout pas d'excuses pour ta longue absence, elle est si compréhensible.
Pour Edward, il est difficile de rester ignoré par son compagnon et loin de lui mais il est facile de comprendre la réaction de Jasper après tout ce qu'il a vécu avec son ancien maître. Après un temps d'adaptation et s'être aperçu qu'Edward était différent des autres vampires, si compatissant envers les manettes, que tout le monde dans la maison est heureux et a le plus grand respect pour Edward, sans négliger le fait qu'il est inextricablement attiré par son compagnon, Jasper fait le premier pas pour qu'ils apprennent enfin à se connaître.
Excellent chapitre!
A bientôt.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I'm happy to hear your mom is getting better. But gee whiz, what a spot to leave it! Hoping you will update soon!
aidabye chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
So dinner for a first date YAY. Now they can get to know each other better. Jasper will realize how wonderful Edward is, which is why all his shifter are so happy. Looking forward to your next update.
aidabye chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Poor Edward to be rejected by his mate. I'm sure Jasper will come around, when he feels safe.