Reviews for Trust you? Seriously?
Do you want to know who I am chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
So good!
Laylinka chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
River gets treated poorly often by the Doctor. At first I wasn't on board with their relationship. It didn't build the proper way for me to start to have feelings for it, you know. To care about it was to let it get to me and it's all just really sad and depressing. She's so strong to take the poor treatment from him and not break. She was always so magnificent especially when she refused to kill him and he thought of a clever way to get out of being killed. In the end I did get on board with their relationship. Their 'wedding' made me tear up. I agree with his companions when they said he was a wonderful man and the best man they ever known. I love to see him hyper, in control and happy, never sad.

I nearly thought this scene was unnecessary. I mean he does look for trouble and walks willingly right into it, even if he doesn't have an immediate plan. So I don't see why he wouldn't find the summons just another exciting adventure you know? He nails that scene. I found his paranoia of especially Amy to be uncomfortable. Though I love what she says in response, basically swearing to him on the day they met, and how it affected him. So I suppose that was the point of it. To show that when he's paranoid and upset, that she can still sway him.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was actually really terrific and well written! I though River especially was in character, as I think that she really would be upset at his lack of trust! It was a beautiful one shot and I loved it! :)
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great moment in time. Very well-written, great job.