Reviews for 22 Not So Extensive Enterprises
bloodredsky8 chapter 3 . 2/26
Of all five stories, I enjoyed chapter three and chapter one the most because content describes how their psychic connection affects their relationship with one another.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I reread this and found that you had posted two chapters I didn't see. I'm really enjoying your take on the twins. If the muses and time allows (I know how finicky both are), I hope you are able to update this.
Hagan99 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I love your writing. These drabbles are great and I hope you write more soon.
JinkyO chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I've just recently rediscovered GI Joe fandom, along with my two favorite characters from the long ago after school cartoon, Tomax and Xamot. There is not nearly enough fic featuring these two (or I'm looking in all the wrong places if it's out there). I devoured this drabble series when I found it a few weeks ago and this last update (ASA pt.1) was a delightful surprise!

I appreciate the literacy of your writing, the excellent characterization of the twins and absolutely beg you to continue on with these 22.

Thank you for sharing your talent, especially with two characters who really need the fandom love!
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was very well written. I love the falsh backs with Zartan. would love to see you do a story on him about his past/childhood. Please let me know if you do.
moon chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I did not like it, the twin's would not conducted seprata meeting's they alway's conducted the meeting's too gever, they both like lady jay.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I did not like it, the twin's would not do separate meeting's they do the
Karama9 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This drabble oozes weirdness... it's like a more adult version of an actual episode. I am curious to see where it's going, though...
GuesT chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Must say... I found this one the best of all, awesome! Keep up the writting :)
Hagan99 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
These are great "drabbles" and a really interesting take on the backstory for the twins. I loved the last one the most- it was dark and so well thought out. The little details (colors for places in building, peppermint puffs) really made it. Can't wait for the next batch.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
This didn't feel nearly as long as you said it was. 15,000 words? Are you sure? Went pretty fast. :)

Nice adventure story, with the weirdest brotherly love ever mixing things up to a very interesting effect. It's nice to see the twins' beginnings.
ranger-zenchi chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
The twins are my favorite Cobra's. I'm loving these glimpses into their lives. This was a really interesting take on where the scar came from.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oddly enough, some of my online friends & I have joked about about a very similiar scenerio to this one. Very humorous chapter.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
That IS an extremely popular question, isn't it? I like your answer, very entertaining.

Nice mix of Renegades twins with the Sunbow ones, too. Things did get a bit confusing while the twins were talking to each other, but since we're kind of hearing it from the employees' point of view, it's quite excusable. Besides, the point is clear.

Nice job!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very enjoyable and well written story. The Crimson twins are probably my favorite of the Cobra characters, so I enjoy reading something like this.