Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Cries in the Dark
GlissGirl99 chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
Awwwww! That was so sweet and so sad! I can't believe Isabelle died! :,,,,(((((( But things like that actually do happen... At least Link got there in time! What an excellent story! I loved it a lot! Definitely one of my favs! Keep on writing! I love your writing style! It's really good and enjoyable! :DDDDDD
GlissGirl99 chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Oh boy! Poor Isabelle! And I still don't know if Link will make it or not! Hang on Isabelle! Link's coming! I. Can't. Wait. For. The. Next. Chapter. I. Don't. Know. Why. Im. Writing. Like. This. Awesomeness!
GlissGirl99 chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Oh no! Poor Isabelle! I hope she's gonna be alright! Link has some mixed up emotions right now... Hopefully everything will quickly get sorted out! :D
GlissGirl99 chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
Whoa! I can see why this chapter was called "AWKWARD". That was very very AWKWARD! XD It made it funny though! I was a little confused at the end though... Did Isabelle actually hear Link and Adam's conversation? I thought she did but then I wasn't sure and got confused! Lol! I wanna know how things are gonna turn out now! Can't wait for the next update!
GlissGirl99 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
Oh boy! Link is a moron sometimes! XD It's gonna get awkward now! What if Zelda finds out... Or Pierre... What is Isabelle going to do? Oh boy! Lots of craziness coming up! I can tell! XD Great chapter, by the way!
GlissGirl99 chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Another great chapter! I'm curious to see what Link's mission is! Is Zelda going to also be going? Just curious... Link does want to propose to her! He said he was waiting for the right time! Aha! I knew it! XD I started laughing at the "French kiss" part cuz they are both French! Was the pun intended? XD I'm looking forward to more!
GlissGirl99 chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
Guuuurrrrrllllll, you are on a role! ;) Yay! All is ending well! :D And Isabelle is dating Pierre! Good for her! Is Link going to propose to Zelda? Or Pierre to Isabelle? I wanna know! The letters were fun to read! Oh, and what about Isabelle's disease? Do they ever find some sort of cure? Lots of questions! ;)
GlissGirl99 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy! The slavery issues are fixed! Hooraaaaaaayyyyy! I am curious to see who is the new King? Or will that be answered in another chapter...? ;D Loved the story! :DDDDDDD
Intelligent Zelink Fan chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Please don't make it in the ending Link ends up with Isabelle ;( because i love where the story is going
GlissGirl99 chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Yay! Another good chapter! I couldn't help but laugh when the guy chickened out and ran away! But maybe he's one of those, "I'll be back!" kind of guys. Everyone thinks Isabelle's Link's girlfriend! XD I can't wait for the next update! :DDDDDDDDDD
GlissGirl99 chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
I didn't know Zelda knew French! Wow! Things certainly got complicated back there! Good thing Isabelle stepped in! I was laughing pretty hard! Another awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next!
GlissGirl99 chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
LOLOLOLOL! Loved the chappie! I was laughing so hard when Link went to Analielle's house. My fav. part had to be when she was all like, "Are you in love with Isabelle?" and stuff and Link was like, "Oui, Oui to everything you said." I was laughing so hard. If he knew what he said... I find it funny that everyone thinks Link's Isabelle's boyfriend. Even the doctor! Lol! I feel so sorry for Isabelle though! Poor her! Isn't Zelda suppose to be coming soon? I can't wait for the next update! :DDDD
GlissGirl99 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Another great chapter! I am really enjoying this story! Oh no! Isabelle! I hope she's alright! I can't wait for the next update! I need to know what'll happen next! I'm also enjoying the frequent updates too!
GlissGirl99 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Yay Zelda's coming! Link kissed Isabelle? Omigosh! They should just go to the stupid ball and nothing would've happened, but he kisses her? He's a little strange... It was kinda funny though... XD I can't wait for the next update!
GlissGirl99 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
LOLOLOLOL! Laughing so hard right now! One of the best parts!: "'Did…did you just try to…kiss her?'" LOL! That was so funny to me! Link was in a bad position then! I feel so bad for Isabelle though. Being abused, her parents death, being slaves, her disease! She's had a rough life! It's sad. :,,,((((( Keep up te awesome work! Excited for your next update!