Reviews for Conditioning for the Unconditional
TheDarkestOne chapter 6 . 4/12
Oh well damn it. Realizing it MOMENTS before actually finding out doesn't count. And I was thinking how ingenious I am... T_T
TheDarkestOne chapter 2 . 4/12
You shouldn't live your life according to slash fics you read? Oh goddamnit, I was so looking forward to it... :D
This is going to be so much fun, I can already see that. And yeah, cats are awesome, I would even hesitate between petting a cat and petting Itachi. Can't blame Sasuke for being emotionally dependent on one..
Lady Spain chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Im a lil bit confused actually. Well, update soon!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
So happy you posted something! even if is short XD i do hope read more soon.

Thanks!
Silverspyre chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Oh. My. God!
Are you telling me that John is Itachi from the future and Dick is Sasuke from the future?
And that because they have some sickness, they somehow time-travelled back to this time and tried to make them fall in love with each other so that the sickness will somehow be stopped and they will live happily ever after?!
And to think that I thought it was Madara and Izuna!
*faints*
Silverspyre chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Oooh! Oooh!
I know! Is the guy Sasuke checking out Madara? And his boyfriend Izuna? Kyaa!
Silverspyre chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awww... I love the kitty! :3
bertabee chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I liked it.
NoelleisParadise chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I hope this story is updated realllll soonnnn. :)
valre chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Omgeeeeee no way! Beloved this is great! I didn't even see this coming. I'm so excited for the upcoming chapters because this did solve the mystery, but opened the door to a gazillion more. I really can't wait to see what's next.

Hahaha I love Sasuke. He's such a slut. But he has these random serious moments and it's weird. It's so sweet how in love with Itachi he is, though. I'm rooting for Sasuke all the way!
AwwLuckyDog chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I hope you'll continue this story? It would be a pity if not :/
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This story is absolutely one of my favourites! It's hilarious, too and very well written. Hope you update soon
BlackTorment chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Please update soon!
BrothersMacManus chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Okay, it's late in the afternoon, I just woke up and read the most recent chapter. Very interesting and can't wait for me. I know shit review...bluh...My eyes hurt.
Marcia Andrea chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Me gusto la historia, estaré leyéndola con mucho gusto si la continuas.