Reviews for Bloody Rose
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
D': thats the saddest but somehow sweet oneshot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
So sad! I think that it is fine just the way that it is! Nice job!
Cookie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
It's well written I think. You describe well and I really like the point of view it's in (very creative I must say.) However, this story is EXTREMELY cliche. I've seen this story happen so many times before that it's like a broken record. Zero is jealous, Kaname knows this (even if it's only to some extent) and Yuki is a major reason for Zero's jealousy. Yuki is close to Kaname and Zero is so depressed (somehow) that he decides to kill himself by shooting himself in the head.

If you type Zero or Kaname or KaZe and Suicide in the search box on this website, you'll see a whole lot more stuff just like this. Of course, this would be less cliche if the next chapter was different, maybe not a funeral and an aftermath (because this is cliche too.) Perhaps you could try extending the story more and reach into your talent as an author and make it unique.

I hope you'll take this comment into consideration and apply it to your story; neither I nor other readers want to read copies of other stories.
irmina chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Is there any way for Kaname to bring Zero back to life and love him back?
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I would like that please! Do a sequel!
Janos chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Another one is nice but can you ask Wookiesama to write for VK again
Kyokujin chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Dude, how did you get Wookie-sama to review your story? If she ever reviewed even one of my stories, my life would be perfect and I could die happy.
Horrendas chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Saw Wookie-sama's review so I shall review this and say it's good.
WookieCookie chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
It seems you like to use 'Rose' whenever you give title to your VK stories. I wonder if it's Zero or Kaname that reminds you of rose.

This was sad with a predictable ending that almost broke my heart - but I couldn't find myself to cry since I already did after I watched Titanic just now. xD It'd be nice for a second chapter but somehow, without another chapter, the story already had an acceptable and adequate ending because you left 'What would happen to Kaname now?'or 'How would people cope with the loss' and maybe 'This is the end' impressions. I think that's more than enough (At least to me). You do what you want, bee!

Overall, I love this OvO
lead chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Please do the second part
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 8/1/2012