Reviews for Invisible Thread
Paz chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Lovely amazin . No words to describe it
harryislife chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Really good, I like this a lot and hope you continue it someday. I like how Harry is still an important family member, even though he isn't the B-W-L.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Nice plot I hope you continue with this sometime in the future
YaGirlMo chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Please, update. I miss this, it's one of my favorites.
howmanyisthat chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
This was pretty interesting and I would have liked to read.
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
It's a pretty good story and so sad that you quit writing it. I'll bet university is taking up all your time unless you've gotten yourself a girlfriend?
mmk997 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
can you please update this story
anyeshabaner chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
oh do update soon!...i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I like your story, I like that you show the darker view of Dumbledore. I agree with this, it also pissed me off that if the order and Dumbledore are so against separating and judging people based off if their status and blood then why do they have the kids upheld in the tradition of sorting houses still? That's basically teaching them they have to pick a side and hate the others for being different! It's so contradicting.
L chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
This is a fantastic story. This is a great twist from the usual Harry is not the BWL story. I will enjoy reading more chapters from this story. Good luck.
Rotop chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Hey its great story but Im really sad you abandonded it.
DCUO Statellizer chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
All I can say after reading the three chapters is, Heroes... :)

Not sure if I'm right but if this went on, it would have had the feel of Heroes TV Series. :)
Gotham Champion chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Great chapter.
-PT :)
Zexs chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I hope that you continue this, it quite the interesting tale.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
now i think draco's plan against ron should be that he is listed as an oath breaker. if daniel did in fact show for the duel and ron did not then ron is an oath breaker an this of course gets listed on the front page of every wizarding paper every year so that EVERYONE knows not to trust or even deal with ron weasley. an now that ron is publicly listed as an oath breaker shows bad on the whole family. an ron is not even allowed in wizarding stores any more due to his oath breaker status. it is not that magic is keeping ron out but the fact no one wants to deal with an oath breaker. an even when he tries to buy stuff by owl order he has to use someone else's name because the store's refuse to place his orders. an of course no one wants to be ron's partner in class an the teachers can not force someone to partner with an oath breaker. an as oath breaker ron can not be a prefect or head boy or play quittich for a school team let alone a professonal one so as a result he will most likely be forced to have to go live in the muggle world.