Reviews for Invisible Thread
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 5/14
It's a pretty good story and so sad that you quit writing it. I'll bet university is taking up all your time unless you've gotten yourself a girlfriend?
mmk997 chapter 1 . 5/2
can you please update this story
anyeshabaner chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
oh do update soon!...i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I like your story, I like that you show the darker view of Dumbledore. I agree with this, it also pissed me off that if the order and Dumbledore are so against separating and judging people based off if their status and blood then why do they have the kids upheld in the tradition of sorting houses still? That's basically teaching them they have to pick a side and hate the others for being different! It's so contradicting.
L chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
This is a fantastic story. This is a great twist from the usual Harry is not the BWL story. I will enjoy reading more chapters from this story. Good luck.
Rotop chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Hey its great story but Im really sad you abandonded it.
DCUO Statellizer chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
All I can say after reading the three chapters is, Heroes... :)

Not sure if I'm right but if this went on, it would have had the feel of Heroes TV Series. :)
Gotham Champion chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Great chapter.
-PT :)
Zexs chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I hope that you continue this, it quite the interesting tale.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
now i think draco's plan against ron should be that he is listed as an oath breaker. if daniel did in fact show for the duel and ron did not then ron is an oath breaker an this of course gets listed on the front page of every wizarding paper every year so that EVERYONE knows not to trust or even deal with ron weasley. an now that ron is publicly listed as an oath breaker shows bad on the whole family. an ron is not even allowed in wizarding stores any more due to his oath breaker status. it is not that magic is keeping ron out but the fact no one wants to deal with an oath breaker. an even when he tries to buy stuff by owl order he has to use someone else's name because the store's refuse to place his orders. an of course no one wants to be ron's partner in class an the teachers can not force someone to partner with an oath breaker. an as oath breaker ron can not be a prefect or head boy or play quittich for a school team let alone a professonal one so as a result he will most likely be forced to have to go live in the muggle world.
bill560682 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
not a dumbledore fan in the least but he left harry at the dursley's to prove nature is more powerful then nurture. an as a result he dumbledore is not to blame for tom riddle becoming voldimort, an yes if he was wrong they would have ended up with a second voldimort. dumbledore also knows thou due to mind control curses that if harry stays in the wizarding world one of these curses could be used to turn harry over to the death eaters. as far as dumbledore not checking on harry that is what he had ms. figg for it was her job to keep an eye on harry. now in the story we never find out who cast the charm on the potter home in godrick's hollow it may have been dumbledore or may not have been, we also do not know what the rules for such a charm are as far as naming a secret keeper goes? an of course if we want to start blamong dumbledore for stuff how about both first and second years at hogwarts. how about assult threw use of his potions master snape or abuse of power by snape. one thing i never figured out was why harry was so bad at potions? it is more or less just a cooking class and harry was forced to learn to cook at a young age an with much worse punishments then loss of house points or detention.
guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
contradiction! wont come soon but ill promise i will come soon wtf?
johndoe5574 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
wow luna as a seer. well it kind of suitable for her character. nice story. what about mr. black? is he still a lapdog for dumbledoor after he left him to rot in azkaban? please continue this story. usually harry has a backbone after he become very dark considering the abuse or someone else pick him and trained him. in this story, his on grandfather trained him.
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Really great story! I absolutely love it! The HarryxPenny is rather cute. Update soon please!
Pheonixs1518 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Hmm I wonder what will be the thing that breaks up their relationship o. Or is it grandpa dearest doing marriage contracts o.