Reviews for When it all Falls Down
MasterofDarkness12 chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
Sad ending to a fantastic story! I hope Punk makes it!
Harry2 chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
No, No, HELL NO! Do not end it here Dana! We want MORE! We want this all done in ONE STORY! No Sequel, just ONE STORY!
foldintothenight chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
Oh wow, I was totally not expecting that. As much as I didn't want to like certain aspects of the story, you told the story so well that I ended up loving it.
Harry2 chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
I think that Punk just made a ally here in Austin. NO ONE hits someone from behind while the Rattlesnake is in the building! And I think that Shane is going to lay into a few people for this as well!
slaygirl190 chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Shane and Austin come back in one chapter, that is so very kick ass! Great update!
foldintothenight chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Anything I wanna say right now would come out as a keyboard smash. Great job!
Harry2 chapter 26 . 11/26/2012
Bye Bye Heyman! You do NOT mess with The Game! Now, lets see how Punk deals with not being able to get in the ring again.
Harry2 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Oh, bringing back Shane O'Mac was a twist I did NOT expect! Now, lets see how Vince wiggles his way out of this one on Raw, as well as Heyman and his cronies.
Harry2 chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
Something tells me that Vince is not going to ber happy till he remakes Punk into the image that he wants. And that is NOT going to happen. I think though, that Punk will be happy going back to ROH and doing what he can from the broadcast whether its from the table or in the ring, Jim Cornette will be happy to have him back.
InYourHonour chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
Enjoy Disneyland ;)
Harry2 chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Sounds like Ace gave Punk just the shot in the arm that he needed. Now its time to speak to Jim Cornette and see if he really means what he said about having Punk return to ROH!
Harry2 chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
I think that once James E Cornette hears that Pumk is available, he is going to PERSONALLY come over and talk with him about coming back to ROH! Jim would not do this normally, but the fact that Pumlk is so well loved in ROH, and Jim once promised that if he ever wanted to come back, he would PERSONALLY carry his luggage, shows how much respect that there is for the man.
foldintothenight chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Ohmigosh, Heyman is GM? This can only lead to bad things.
Harry2 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Well, with what Heyman has done to the top contender for the World Heavyweight title, I'm not surprised that Punk is thinking about jumping ship. All he would need to do is clear it with Jim Cornette, (Who I think is a MASTER at handling things for ROH! {And knows more about Tag Team wrestling than anyone in the bussiness these days}) and he would be welcomed back with open arms!
Harry2 chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
Heyman, then new Raw GM? This does NOT boad well for Punk and Colt! Might be time to ask Hunter to release them from their contracts and go back to ROH instead! It might be a big step down, but at least they won't have to put up with Heyman, or the power behind him, which is Vince McMahon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »