Reviews for All Kinds of WibblyWobbly
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I enjoyed your Loki/Darcy story so much that I checked out your other stories too. I love 10 and Rose (9 and Rose are great too, but 10 is MY Doctor. ;P ), and I love your wonderful little fluffy story. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Please update!
The Doctor Rose chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
possessive doc me like
angelofstargatesg-1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Good job! Rose is pretty realistic, in terms of what she would say. The Doctor's good, too. I'm off to read the rest of it.
iPinkNinja chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I'm excited for Martha, I've never really liked her in the canon (with her hitting on the Doctor while he's still clearly not ready for anything like that) but I want to see how you portray her! Great chapter, I'll be waiting for an update!
katarina97 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
LOVED IT! That was AMAZING! Write more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOVED IT!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Excellent three chapters alittlebitlonger95.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Beautiful. I love the Doctor being protective of Rose! :)
Can't wait for more! (Have fun at band practice!)
Jenna chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
The TARDIS hummed affectionately. She was so happy to see her Oncoming Storm and Bad Wolf finally in each other's arms where they were supposed to be.

A made some kind of horrible emotional noise at that line. Keep up the great work!
The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
bravo
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
brilliant :D
iPinkNinja chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Don't worry, I love fluff. Fluff makes the world go 'round! I ship The Doctor/Rose all the way. Please update soon! :)
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. please update, I love this soooooo much! And totally need this to recover from watching "Doomsday".
imightbeobsessed chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Loved it! It was really sweet :)