Reviews for Riot
eponineoswinoswald221b chapter 1 . 7/27
I totally love this! Can't wait to see what's coming! :)
MossiStone chapter 9 . 2/14
Can you please make a alternate ending where clint doesn't make it? PLEASE
EB chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
omg i cried. this was beautiful
MyPerfectEscape chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Great story, good job.
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I know it's been a while since you wrote this... But I couldn't just leave without telling you how epic this was, I enjoyed reading every moment of it.
UumRonin chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
One of the best ones I've read! The progression and characters flowed so smoothly, bravo. Keep roughing up Clint!
jensmit75 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
love love love your stories. your going on my favorites
Sandy-wmd chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Just finished chapter 6. I agree that the code name "Titanic" fits for both the freezing chills and the drowning.
Elcee chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Loved this story! Had me hooked from the start :) well written and planned, well done!
jpgFury chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Loved it from start to finish! great characterisation and realism
jpgFury chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I almost feel more sorry for Nat with her not being able to do anything - not even give comfort by toching him...
Syntyche chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I really liked your descriptions of how Clint was feeling - it made me so tense to read! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Syntyche chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I really like the idea of Clint and Natasha switching places, even though it didn't turn out too well for poor, poor Clint XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Theres nothing better than finishing a story and seeing that they are also the author of all your favorite stories
You are the best writer ever keep up the great work
theicemenace chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Poor Clint. I think he need some...comforting. As a single female, I would be happy to provide said comfort.

Good story so far.