Reviews for Found
readers chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
We have meet and yes you shall be skinned alive but not if you promise an update. But do take your time we're having problems gathering the walkers were going to feed you to. No hard feelings right?
Jonathan Scarecrow chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Why can't Lori keep an eye on her kid... Isn't that the question EVERY SINGLE PERSON WATCHING THE WALKING DEAD ASKS! That stupid woman... Great story! I absolutely love it, an I agree with you, Sophia is still alive in my mind too :3 please continue!
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Hey! It's sara here, I've been on fanfic awhile now and my cousin made me watch The walking dead three days ago and I've alreading watched the two whole seasons today.. Hehe I think I have an addiction to 'The walking dead' lol :) Anyway, I was hoping you'd uodate and soon as you can.. Thx! Sara xx P.s I really love the story! :)
leg64 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Good writing :-) this is a good idea and you should definetly build on it
niallfan chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
that stupid little boyyy !
6747 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
dudududud
nomnomnimnimnomn chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Hmm skin hhi say? Please update
SixesandSevens chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Tsk, tsk. Lost again, and this time from being 'little shits', lol.
Irish chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Liking what I'm seeing so far glad you decided to make more chapters of this fic
Irish chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
keep on making more chapters on this fic I've been looking for a good daryl saves sophia fic
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aw I loved the idea of them being there for each other. Carl crying when Sofia came out of the barn got me the most. Poor kid :( and I hope you do continue this, there isn't enough fics about them.
LopezG chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was so sweet.
SixesandSevens chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I know you said writing children is hard for you, but you wrote them well. This was sweet and a nice AU. :)
SkylaraWolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
haha, I hope Chandler liked reading it Crow! I have been neglecting FB... I really need to get on.. lol Dana yells at me. I loved it, I love how I sometimes get sneak peaks and stuff, ahhhh I say the same thing over and over... but KEEP WRITING YOUR AMAZING