Reviews for Love & Consequences
Aria Morid chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Oh man! That plan is spelling trouble... And something tells me that the Voltron Force and the Guardians will feel the hit from it.
But at least it was an awesome fight in which they managed to take down that robot! Wow! Voltron can pack a punch! Hopefully, things will go in favor of the Guardians and the Voltron Force...Though something tells me things will go bad before they'll be good.

Aria Morid chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Wow! Hay Lin sure knows how to snap everyone into reality! And that was needed as well. Taranee and Irma are going too far. But I'm guessing that this small fighht is not over. Just like the fight with the pirates... But I'm quite sure they can handle it. They've got the Voltron force as well as the Guardians and Elyon! They have to make it!

kessomalito chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Chapter 2: Fight Between Friends & Sides Drawn

There Cornelia and Angelo were being glared at by Taranee who was angry at them after seeing them kiss seeing as Cornelia was still with Peter who hasn't been there for Cornelia lately. She slowly made her way to them and both already felt how guilt was nagging them. Taranee went to stand in front of them and kept glaring.

"She's going to slap one of them.", Irma whispered to Stephen.

"I think it'll be Angelo.", Stephen said.

A short silence followed in which everyone stared at the three teens when Taranee suddenly slapped Angelo in the face!

"Knew it.", Stephen said.

"Taranee!", Cornelia said shocked.

"Don't you Taranee me!", Taranee said angered. "How could you? You are dating Peter, my big brother! And you just go and cheat on him?"

"To my defense, Peter hasn't been there for her lately, has he?", Angelo interjected, though he was quickly silenced when Taranee leveled a glare at him.

"If I were you I stayed silent.", Taranee hissed at him. "You're the one who created this mess! I can't believe you went and kissed Cornelia while you knew she has a boyfriend!"

"Girl, now you're going too far.", Cornelia said with a glare of her own. "And for your information, we kissed each other. And I enjoyed it. And you want to know why? Because he's actually here. He's been there for me during some bad times! Because he is caring and will listen to me. And at least he doesn't abandon me like someone I know."

Taranee turned her gaze to Cornelia while Angelo took a step back. This fight was going to escalate if someone didn't step in. And if looks could kill, then Taranee would of taken him out by now.

"You can't blame Peter for not showing up! He has a future to think of!", Taranee nearly yelled.

"He's been doing that for months now! Do you realize how lonely I felt?", Cornelia countered. "Why couldn't he spend one night with me? Just this one? You know how important it was for me. No! For all of us! It stinks going to a dnace alone! And this is Prom! I'm glad Angelo was here."

"Yeah, how glad we are that Angelo is here. Our little angel.", Taranee said sarcastically. "You have no idea how much pain you will inflict on Peter!"

"I doubt it will be the same amount I felt thanks to him!"

"He loves you more than you know!"

"I find that hard to believe lately!"

"You know nothing of Peter!", Taranee yelled as she clenched her fists.

"And apparently he knows nothing of me!", Cornelia said, her fist also clenched.

"So you go snog another guy when your boyfriend is busy!", Taranee countered.

"Soon to be ex-boyfriend!", Cornelia added.

A silence followed between both girls as Taranee was looking shocked at Cornelia. The others also didn't know what to say, but Taranee quickly found her words once again.

"Oh, you did not just say that!", she said angered.

It was obvious that the two would fling at each other when both Irma and Will jumped in between them, spreading their arms so neither of the two raging girls could properly see each other.

"Okay, that's enough you two.", Will said.

"Yeah, it's like your fighting for the last dress. Calm down okay?", Irma added, though no one appreciated the joke.

"How can you accept all of this?", Taranee suddenly asked Will, making her look surprised. "She just cheated on my brother with your best friend."

Will looked uncomfortable at Taranee and rubbed her arms while looking guiltily at her.

"Well... I already had a feeling when both Corny and Angelo called me after the pool party...", she admitted.

"What?", Taranee yelled. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Will looked serious at Taranee.

"To stop you from freaking out, like you're doing now!", she replied. "T, you're overreacting. Even you should admit that Peter hasn't been a good boyfriend to Cornelia for a good while now.", she said.

"That's not the point!", Taranee said hotheaded.

"Yeah, Will.", Irma suddenly interjected. "The point is that Corny went behind Peter's back. That's just low. Like, Grumper low."

Will turned surprised around, looking surprised at Irma. Cornelia was also quite surprised about Irma's reaction and the four of them stayed silent.

"You're supporting me?", Taranee asked surprised.

"Yeah.", Irma said seriously. "I mean, that's how I would react if I found out that the girlfriend of my brother cheated on him."

"Oh really?", Eric questioned getting everyones attention. "This coming from the girl who was flirting with three guys tonight."

"What the heck are you talking about?", Stephen asked.

"Besides you and Angelo, who did Irma dance with tonight?", Eric asked.

"Let's see.", Stephen said. "There was Joel Wright, Andrew Hornby, and Martin Tubbs."

"An ex-boyfriend, a guy she had the hots for, and a guy who used to have the hots for her.", Nigel said remembering what Taranee told him about her friends.

"Yeah.", Eric said. "I overheard her flirting with them when she was dancing with them."

"Is this true, Irma?", Stephen asked Irma.

"Well, I may of done a little flirting with them.", Irma said hoping Stephen wouldn't get mad.

"A little?", Eric questioned. "HA! That's rich!"

"Shut it, you!", Irma snapped. "May I suggest that you have your boyfriend to mind his business, Hay-Hay.", she said glaring at Eric.

"Why? He's telling the truth.", Hay Lin said surprising the others. "I overheard you flirting with them, too!"

"Whoa!", Nigel said. "Now that's messed up!"

"That is messed up.", Matt said shaking his head.

"Well, at least she didn't go and cheat on Stephen!", Taranee said.

"It's just as bad!", Stephen said. "So why'd you do it, Irma?"

"Save it!", Stephen said cutting Irma off. "I don't feel like hearing one of your lame excuses! I'm out of here!", he said as he walked off.

"Stephen, wait!", Irma called out as she walked after him.

But then she stopped and glared at Cornelia and Angelo.

"This is all your fault, you blonde bimbo!", Irma snapped. "Yours too you girl stealing weasel!", she said to Angelo before she ran after Stephen.

"How was that their fault?", Will questioned.

"It wasn't.", Matt said. "But it doesn't excuse the fact that Angelo kissed Cornelia. "What you two did was just wrong!"

"It most certainly was!", Taranee said as she glared at Cornelia. "I thought you cared about Peter! But I was wrong! I can't believe I thought you were good for him!"

"I did care about Peter!", Cornelia said. "And I thought he cared about me! But for the past year, we've been growing apart. And it's not just from the training he's been doing and the basketball tournaments he's been entering. He's hardly been calling me or talking to me through our web cam connection. And when I needed him for comfort, he's barely been there.", she explained as her eyes began to water.

"But Angelo was.", Will figured as she looked over towards Angelo. "Wasn't he?"

"Yeah.", Cornelia said with a small smile as she looked at Angelo with a small smile that he returned. "He listened to my problems. When you guys were out on dates with your boyfriends, I could talk to him about the things that were bugging me. Not only that, I actually had fun doing things that I normally won't do. I mean he got me to learn to float on water and hold my breath underwater.", she said with a smile.

"Wow! Really?", Hay Lin questioned getting a nod from Cornelia.

"Look. I get it, Taranee.", Angelo said getting her attention. "Peter is your brother and you're looking out for him. And I'm sorry things turned out the way they did."

"Then why did you do it?", Matt questioned. "You know that Cornelia and Peter are a couple and yet you pull this! Some friend you are!"

"Matt stop!", Will said. "What's happened has happened. We can't change the past. Or let this break up our friendship."

"Of course you'd say that, seeing as Angelo is your best friend!", Matt said.

"So your siding with him?", Taranee questioned.

"In a way, yeah.", Will said surprising Taranee.

"Why am I not surprised?", Matt questioned sarcasticlly. "Will, you just saw him kiss Cornelia! I mean who's to say that he didn't try get with you when he moved here?"

"Cause I know he wouldn't.", Will said calmly. "Remember when you left to tour with Karmilla? There were times I wish you were with me so we could talk. But you weren't. But you did call and talk to me when you could."

"So what are you saying?", Matt questioned.

"I'm saying that I know how Cornelia feels.", Will explained taking a glance over at Cornelia making her smile a little which she returned. "During you tour, talking to you on the phone was great and all, but it wasn't the same as being with you. And I didn't want to be to much of a bother to the girls with my problems. So..."

"So, she called and talked to me about it.", Angelo said.

"What?", Matt questioned.

"Yeah, man.", Angelo said. "I had just moved here and Will came and talked to me about how much she missed you, Matt. And I never even once thought about trying to get with Will."

"So what made Cornelia so special?", Matt asked.

"That's what I'd like to know!", Taranee said.

"At first, I just saw Cornelia as a friend that needed someone to talk to.", Angelo explained. "But after some time I started developing feelings for her.", he said as he looked over at Cornelia. "And believe me when I say that I kept those feelings back for a long, long time."

"And then tonight was it for you.", Nigel figured.

"I guess so.", Angelo said. "I wish things turned out differently, but they didn't. I'm sorry."

"We'll see how sorry you are when Peter finds out!", Taranee said as she stormed off.

"Sorry, man.", Nigel said. "I'll try and talk to Taranee.", he said before walking off.

"Thanks, man.", Angelo said.

"You two going to be okay?", Will asked.

"Yeah.", Cornelia said before they shared a hug. "Thanks for having our backs."

"Like I said, I've been in your shoes.", Will said. "Only difference was, Matt made the time to call when he could."

Will then looked at Angelo.

"And you!", she s
Val Marsal chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Kandrakar can't accept the idea of someone else being "the good guys", but it's its fault, if it had helped the other places at the beginning, Voltron would have never appeared
Aria Morid chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Well Kandrakar made one damned big mistake. That was just plain wrong what they did. No question about it. They were no better than those they fight. Perhaps things are different now...

And seeing that Metamoor is attacked, I think things will go and flow differently. At least I hope so.

Val Marsal chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Hey! I haven't seen this story in a long time! I read it and I like it so far I ' sure you know that I'm a CxC fan but I love the way you are writing this story
xNightLight13 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Wow that was really interesting! I loved how they all learned about the background of Voltron and how Kandrakar is connected to it all.

And John's father made quite a revelation! I can't wait until the others hear his story now.
Aria Morid chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Oh wow. Did not expect that! Kandrakar wanted to take Voltron! Wasn't that in the time when CHYKN were Guardians? :O
I wanna know!

Great chapter. Those revelations about Kandrakar...Well, you can see that's true. I mean, the girls' mission never was to save Meridian, just to close the portals. So in a way, they defied the orders of Kandrakar. But I always knew that they were just 'acting' as if they protected all the worlds. I mean, that's impossible to have 5 Guardians and protect numerous of worlds at the same time. So naturally, they protect those whose threat could also be a threat to Kandrakar. My, suddenly Kandrakar is flawed.

Loved it!
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ouch, way to end it, Taranee will burn them, haha literally X3
Aria Morid chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
At least Theresa, Cornelia and Sam are okay. Which means it's story time now! Yay! :D

xNightLight13 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I'm glad they are fine now! The antidote took a bit getting used to. It's good to see Cornelia's parents working things out, but now they have even more answers to look forward to. This should be interesting. :)
xNightLight13 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Wow, really good chapter! They did a good job defending the others, but now Sam, Cornelia and Theresa have been poisoned! I sure hope they get the antidote in time, or there could be some very serious affects!

Aria Morid chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Mr. Hale sure can fight! And some fight it was.
But now Cornelia, Mrs. Cook and Sam are poisoned! Didn't see that one coming. Man, I hope they get the antidote in time or else things will get ugly.

Aria Morid chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Lol. I did not expect the Voltron force... But it certainly works!
And who'd have thought that Lionel and Theresa got together the same way as Cornelia and Angelo? It certainly is a surprise.
And I'm sure a lot of explaining will follow soon enough. But first a fight! And it'll be good, I just know it!

xNightLight13 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Wow! That was a very interesting chapter! I seriously love Peter's mom! She is awesome! That was a great talk, it really helped to calm things down.
I can't believe the others have powers, too! This is epic! I can't wait to read more :D

I'll definately be reading your cross-over fic, for sure. I can't wait until you post it :)