Reviews for Trial of the Phoenix
Silver?
ElizabethBathog chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
let me know when the whole army of darkness and the war comes in soon.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Lov it
FanFactor1996 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Nice chapter. I'm going to keep reading this story.
LunaNightfang20 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
that was a great story dude :) keep rocking!
M.T.Pockets chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
This story started out being very promising. The last two chapters were disapointing, but I would still recommed this story. It seems like the author is going to be doing alot with this story and I am looking forward to it because I feel this series could of been longer and that there is lots to expand on. The portrayal of Ash was very good in the begining, but fell off at the end, but Misty was accurate all the way through. The tone of the anime was displayed pretty well. I think that one thing this story really needed was a theme, maybe not "true love conqurs all" or "with great power comes great responsibility" but a solid theme that linked everything together and makes us think.

Overall this story started strong, but did not continue to be so. Despite its lackings in some areas its worth checking out.
Score: 8/10
M.T.Pockets chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I had to laugh at the disclaimer "I do not own Pokemon. If I did the anime would've been a lot better than it is now." It's funny on its own, but the really funny thing is: I bet its true. The other night my boyfriend and I were having a pokemon movie marathon (yes, I know we're really cool) and we got to talking about how much better the anime would of been if Ash had encountered Ho-oh again and how much plot potential it had. Well, this story has made that encounter with Ho-oh much more meaningful and I love it! Sure, this story needs work in the imagery department, but it's a great story that addresses all the things that bugged me in the anime and certainly surpasses it. I really like the character of Bolt Hanson I love his speech, backstory, tempermant and well he's a good addition to the mix. I'll admit, he's a bit of a stereotype, but I love 80s rock and that's the image I get so I really couldn't care less. I wish I could say the same thing about Lisa. While I liked her better in this chapter then just about every chapter she still seems generic. Hopefully things between her and Noir Mask will make things interesting. I'm also eager to see if Jessie and James make another appearence. I hated them in the anime, but with this story I'm willing to bet even they would be worth reading about.

Count Morningstar, I'll admit chapters 2-4 were only alright, but you did a really good job on this one. I'm glad I kept reading on :)
Score: 9.5/10
FF-loverHP1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
lol please for the love of arceus let ash catch ho-oh!
M.T.Pockets chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story! It's extremely well written! Seriously, if any potential readers are reading this, go for it! It flows really well and is pretty compelling. However, I was not big on Lisa catching that pokemon, especially so early in the series. Still, great story! I'm looking forward to more!

Score: 9/10