Reviews for House of Leaves
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh boy, how have I not seen this before?! Oh waiting for more :D
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Woven Secret chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is wonderful! I really like how different it is. I want to know what will happen next. Keep it up! :)
daydreamer66 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love this. It has a creepy feel and it makes me wonder.
Haematic chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Omigosh, I really like this story so far! I like how you have Kyuubi as a dog, that looks like a fox, lol. Really like the plot so far, seems very interesting. Can't wait for more, please update soon!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
ooooooooh this sounds really interesting! is the man at the door sasuke? i cant wait to find out! and what if the present madara is the first madara?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Looks interesting...continue please?
Creme Caramel chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh my, this is definitely going to be interesting. It had that horror feeling to it when Sakura opened the front doors. Suddenly, the whole manor seemed more mysterious. I'm very curious as to where this would go. There were so many unanswered hints: What happened to Ino? Sakura mentioned something about how she could have saved her. I'm also curious as to what went on between Sakura and her mother. She mentioned something about that, too. Finally, the portrait of whom I assume is the man at the door.

Conclusion: This is a great start. Hope you could finish 'Long Live' so that you could update this soon. Your stories are always so creative and original.
sakura-sasukelove-forever01 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
More please 333
Poppy Ro chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Love the aura of mystery. Let's see where it gets to. Update soon. :)
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Sasuke as the dark haired protector? Possibly? Me likey, regardless 8D
prettysenpai chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love how you wrote the ending! It gave me the chills. I thought at first maybe Sasuke's a ghost but he had a key. If that was even Sasuke at the door haha. Hmm I'm excited for the next chapter! Thanks for publishing. I got more chills when one of my scary thriller songs just happened to play at the end.
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm super curious to hear how this story will eventually relate back to King Lear. I already have some ideas and it will be interesting to find out how they match up! Otherwise, great beginning to the story!
PropsAD chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ooooooh! Please update soon :) This is sooo good :DDD
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Looks really interesting! Keep it up!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »