Reviews for Chance Encounters
Promissa Fidel chapter 15 . 7/25
Please, please, please, PLEASE update this story! Would you like me to beg? Cause I can do that.

I started reading this story way back in 2013 and I just found it again and was heartbroken to find it hasn't been updated in two years (sorry I've never left a review before but trust me when I say this fic is near and dear to my heart. I've even read a few passages to my mother because I thought it was so damn well done). Becca is honestly my favorite OC from any fanfiction EVER. She's just so damn well written and relatable and she fits into the turtles universe perfectly. I've honestly never shipped an OC with a main character until her, and not knowing how her and Don's relationship will end up is killing me!

All the characters are so well written, the dialogue is flawlessly natural, and the drama you set up is so damn engaging. Please don't let this story fall by the wayside, it deserves to be completed, Becca is too good a character to not get her happy ending.
Kittycat0521 chapter 15 . 2/16
Please please update soon. You had me hooked from the first chapter. Please don't leave this story untold
Please continue! Are you going to finish it?
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 15 . 10/4/2015
Are you ever planing to finish this? It's a great story, and it should continue.
AlexWolfGirl chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
Holy crap, this thing is amazing. I love how Rebecca isn't a complete and total Mary-Sue who just accepts him immediately and doesn't worry about the not so pretty things that come with knowing the turtles. You've given this story a sense of drama that is well-written and hard to find in fanfiction.

RelaxedReady chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
Hope you choose to continue, I like the realism, OH! do a don/becca one shot for us! Wink wink that would be so cool!
Laura Cullen chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
I recall 20 years ago my dad's mean ol'bitch girlfriend being jealous of my beautiful mother who had died a year previous-she didn't even like that we'd a few photos of mum on the my opinion it takes a real self centred narcissist to harbour resentment towards a poor soul who died young. It makes your character Rebecca seem quite flaky tbh, though she's very likeable otherwise . Doesn't detract from the great writing though.
Beccarjane chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
Hero McAllen chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
Gah! It's so hard to find these gems on this site and now I stayed up way past my bedtime and got to the end. And the waiting begins! Please update soon. I've always had a huge crush on Donatello, and I love this pairing.
EmberHaze chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Ahhh! Please update! I love this story so much
Yesenia000 chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Que Hermoso! TT_TT Por favor actualice! :3
MinecraftedPocky chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
20 mins of crying from just that last chapter. Please please update soon. Updates are my cigarettes o. O
K.C chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Lovely story, but I had to stop. This character, the competition with a ghost, too close to home. Consider it a compliment to the talent of your writing. Thanks for writing.
I Love Kittens too chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Rebecca was in a nervous breakdown, that finally got out at the moment she saw Donnie. She behaved bad with them, especially with Donnie. He was missing her and then she confess him that she missed him too. They love each other.

Update soon.
I Love Kittens too chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I'm she realized that they needed help. After all, they have help many people like angels in disguise.