Reviews for Chance Encounters
RelaxedReady chapter 15 . 5/20
Hope you choose to continue, I like the realism, OH! do a don/becca one shot for us! Wink wink that would be so cool!
Laura Cullen chapter 15 . 2/6
I recall 20 years ago my dad's mean ol'bitch girlfriend being jealous of my beautiful mother who had died a year previous-she didn't even like that we'd a few photos of mum on the my opinion it takes a real self centred narcissist to harbour resentment towards a poor soul who died young. It makes your character Rebecca seem quite flaky tbh, though she's very likeable otherwise . Doesn't detract from the great writing though.
Beccarjane chapter 15 . 1/29
Moooreee!
Hero McAllen chapter 15 . 1/6
Gah! It's so hard to find these gems on this site and now I stayed up way past my bedtime and got to the end. And the waiting begins! Please update soon. I've always had a huge crush on Donatello, and I love this pairing.
EmberHaze chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Ahhh! Please update! I love this story so much
Yesenia000 chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Que Hermoso! TT_TT Por favor actualice! :3
MinecraftedPocky chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
20 mins of crying from just that last chapter. Please please update soon. Updates are my cigarettes o. O
K.C chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Lovely story, but I had to stop. This character, the competition with a ghost, too close to home. Consider it a compliment to the talent of your writing. Thanks for writing.
I Love Kittens too chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Rebecca was in a nervous breakdown, that finally got out at the moment she saw Donnie. She behaved bad with them, especially with Donnie. He was missing her and then she confess him that she missed him too. They love each other.

Update soon.
I Love Kittens too chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I'm she realized that they needed help. After all, they have help many people like angels in disguise.
I Love Kittens too chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I hope the poison didn't damage their systems. Mikey was told to call the Feds, instead he called Rebecca.
I Love Kittens too chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Nor Rebecca and Donny could not forget about each other. They are in love.
I Love Kittens too chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Rebecca feels betray and Donnie feels destroyed.
I Love Kittens too chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Mikey seemed to embarrass Donnie when questioning Rebecca.

Rebecca and Donnie shared a kiss, but she needs to quit smoking if she wants to continue kissing Donnie. I don't thing he will enjoy the nicotine taste in his mouth. Ugh! Must be horrible.
SublimeEchos chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I so in love with this story! Keep it up(: