Reviews for TRTSS28: All My Children!
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
It should be a unique story to read, but Seto and Nodoka will be overwhelm by all the kids.
cabrera1234 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
thanks for the update how many kids do ranma have?
KPheonix chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
So, Ranma is being called out on his many relationships and many children. Not totally his fault as it were. Some of the women managed to successfully steal his seed, others manipulated his mind and stole an ovum while he's in female form, and Usagi herself bears some responsibility.

I doubt Ranma personally cares about being a proper member of the Masai clan or being Jurai's emperor. It doesn't stop women from finding out he can get married to multiple women either. Considering Usagi sent that little bit of info out; it would really not be fair of her to let Ranma face this situation alone.
Funny? Yes. Fair? No. Besides, knowing Ranma, he can deal with the fallout.

Ranma standing up to Seto in this fic would really be awesome Ocramed. Though, one question? Will Ranma call her out for messing with his genetics?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
so we see all of ranma kids oh and did ranma ever marry what her name again mary you know shazam captain marvel twin sister did they have a kid?
KPheonix chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Off to a good start. I suppos the next chapters will be to the gathering of the children. Genkai, Genshin, and Kenshin antics are still hilarious as usuall. I guess being allowed to relive his life and getting hitched helped Genshin mellow a bit even he is a crazy bastard.

Seto is ambitious yes, but while her canon personality should be kept, I doubt the usual antics she used on Seina will work in this scenario. I doubt Ranma's children have any patience for polygamy. Besides, their significant others (Fubuki, Yaku for example wouldn't them). Ranma doesn't let Tsunami or his mother railroad him. Seto sure as heck won't have a chance.

And how exactly was Seto able to dig up Ranma's interstellar activities and which ones are we talking about? This Ranma and Usagi came back from the future after their time in the Starfleet at the exact moment their younger selves left for the future.

And besides what's the point? Salami doesn't get interested in Ranma until Tsunami starts merging with her, and until Tenchi marries both Ayeka and Ryoko? She would still carry a torch for Tenchi, wouldn't she? And Ranma disappears for a thousand years after his fight with Saffron.

This is confusing. The current Ran,a came back from the future in Starfleet and was married to Sasami/Tsunami there and had Vesper and Kang. He then traveled back in time with Usagi and now has to marry Sasami again? How does that work?

Now, for the comments. Did Ranma marry Lady Miko of the Shilima realm or Lady Miya? Miko or Miya

There really was no point in making Kiba a son of Ranma at all. The other children have interacted with each other and have a solid relationship and knowledge of each other. Kiba being brought in seems out of left field

Tsunama? Jirama? What? The? Heck? Ok you've officially creeps me out and I'll just pretend I didn't read that. Orochimaruko I can deal since that was part of the plot and Orochimaru is a known body jumper who had his personality subsumed by Usagi, but this? I didn't read now see it.

That's it. 2:35 am here. This is one situation I hope you can clear up for me.