Reviews for Transformers: Revenge of the Great Sharptooth
DarthWill3 chapter 13 . 3/5
Always trust the old CR chamber to patch you up.

Cera's right, Littlefoot. GET. A. GRIP!

That Cyber Star must've been more powerful than I thought.

Usually, Rattrap would yawn at Optimus' speeches. LOL

Aw... Ali kisses Littlefoot. That's so cute!

I can't wait for the sequel!
DarthWill3 chapter 12 . 3/5
For a moment, I thought Waspinator was gonna quit. He HATES being blown to scrap all the time! ROFL

Cera's optimism really serves her well. ;)

Once again, Littlefoot's ideas save the day... and Megatron's plan blows up in his face.
DarthWill3 chapter 11 . 3/5
I can't believe that Terrorsaur actually took the Cyber Star all by himself! I was wondering whether that attack on Littlefoot was just a distraction...

We all have to have hope.

This is it... The final showdown.
DarthWill3 chapter 9 . 2/26
No rats here, Terrorsaur. Just the Boss-monkey. ROFL

Usually, Megatron would send his minions to do his dirty work, but in this case, revenge is sweet when you see to it personally.

Nice shot, Littlefoot!
DarthWill3 chapter 8 . 2/26
Well, that battle rescue operation went quicker than I thought.
DarthWill3 chapter 7 . 2/24
Nothing's a game when it comes to war.

Always good to have bats as your spies. ;)

Petrie, how can you possibly miss them?!

How on earth did the Preds kidnap all such big, heavy dinosaurs overnight?
DarthWill3 chapter 6 . 2/24
Glad Terrorsaur got off that easily. LOL

Tarantulas was always the sadistic, treacherous, mad scientist, not to mention a Lieutenant in the Predacon Secret Police; a mole inside Megatron's own organization and he never suspected.

How has Cheetor grown up so fast?

That moment when Tarantulas held Littlefoot and was prepared to launch a sneak attack on Cheetor... Man, that reminded me of Spider-Man's first bout with Doc Ock in Spider-Man II.

Way to go, Rattrap!
DarthWill3 chapter 5 . 2/15
Fifty cycles is like fifty minutes, if a remember. That's five sixths of a mega-cycle.

It's not a surprise that Terrorsaur would fire on Megatron, accidentally or not. He did that before in "Power Surge"; he blasted Megatron apart with the help of supercharged energon from a floating mountain and took command of the Predacons. That didn't seem to last, since Megatron was repaired by Scorponok... and BOY, was he mad.

How nice of Dinobot to overrule Rattrap. LOL

If Megatron ever remembers Littlefoot, he'll DEFINITELY want revenge.
DarthWill3 chapter 4 . 2/15
As I recall in the Beast War Sourcebook, Terrorsaur and Scorponok were just in stasis lock and awoke in new Transmetal bodies. I even remember getting a Transmetal Scorponok from McDonalds, though it lacks a third mode like the others; at least he had flaps so that he could fly.

Terrorsaur's not much a leadership role model, is he? Even second-in-command Scorponok is just an "incompetent bug." LOL

Usually, Inferno would call Megatron "the Royalty" or "my Queen," the latter of which annoys his master greatly; Quickstrike would just call him "Boss."

It's nice to hear Megatron's "yeses" and "noes" again!

Waspinator never ceases to amuse me... ROFL

"Blackarachnia used her blades to fight Blackarachnia?" Shouldn't it be Tarantulas she's fighting?
DarthWill3 chapter 3 . 2/15
Why does Spike have to wreck just about everything? LOL

Didn't expect to see Hyp and his cronies or Red Claw and his minions in this chapter. That's a nice change of pace.

What a happy reunion!

Of COURSE, Megatron will come back! He ALWAYS does!
DarthWill3 chapter 2 . 2/10
As I recall, Rhinox, Tigatron, Airazor, Terrorsaur, Inferno, and Waspinator's Transmetal bodies only appear as toys and video games; Dinobot's Transmetal form was a clone made by Megatron; and we never got to see Scorponok's new form because he perished with Terrorsaur in "Aftermath."

Meanwhile, nice job!
DarthWill3 chapter 1 . 2/10
I never thought that Terrorsaur would've been this loyal to Megatron, considering that he betrayed him more times than I can count and destroyed him once in the episode "Power Surge."

I always knew that Tarantulas was the most treacherous Predacon... and probably the most prepared, too.

So the Preds have a NEW Nemesis?
JJB88 chapter 13 . 11/1/2012