Reviews for Addictions
Lushcoltrane chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
God, this was a dark story. Very well written & had me feeling for all of them.
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
:O OMG
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really like how you put a dark spin on all of the characters. I feel though that Andre was the most accurate. I think Jade and Tori should switch and Robbie and Beck should switch. Mostly because Beck was with Jade and Jade insults him all the time. And Robbie because, he's Robbie. Jade just seems like she would enjoy fire way too much and Tori because she was with Ryder when it was obvious he was a creep. I liked the story though. I also like how you make each character have their own little problem and part of the story even though it was only a one-shot.
strongfighter chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
this was really good!
Degrassi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Looooooved it!
CatlovesBB chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow!This was really good and I have to say you picked there addictions very you just pick randomly or did you think about who would have what addiction?I can really see all of them having these addictions and try to live normally with one shot:)
trypophobica chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww, Jade has AIDS.

..oh my god, that rhymes.

This story is nice! Never in a million years would I imagine André taking LSD, but you made the situation very realistic! (Truth be told, though, I don't understand the thing about the monkey doing it for him. o_o) This is probably a good thing, but I didn't know you could drink LSD. I hope you knew that from research and not doing it... x'D

I love Tori's part. I'm kind of a pyromaniac too in the way that fire interests me a lot, but I don't think I'm an arsonist. o.O For some reason, I thought Tori'd kill the guy who took her virginity by burning him?

I didn't know choking yourself would make you high! That's really awesome. And scary. ;

My issues are that André and Tori's parts are horrendously long compared to the rest of the sections, so while reading down I was kind of disappointing because you probably could have drawn it out or elaborated more on the other characters parts.

And also, in Jade's part, what about Beck? Or is this an AU?
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That... was really creepy. Good, but creepy and depressing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I found this very interesting and there were very little spelling or grammar errors. The plot was strong and the character's addictions were very unique and not overdone. All in all, an excellent job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ok that is sad! Haha i like it
DoubleBubble249 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
whoa! that story just blew my mind!
StrangelyBeautiful3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very original...i really enjoyed everyone's addiction, it was absolutly creative :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Good Story
the sound of chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Loved it. I really liked the addictions you picked out for each character; they were original and fitting. Tori's was my favorite, probably because it had the most detail. Telling the story through addiction's pov was really clever and worked great, I think. This was a really enjoyable read, so kudos :)
WOWcow chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I liked it. The best phrase I can think of is deliciously dark. The story was beautifully crafted and gave me a strange mix of shock and awe. Nice job, especially if you were tired.