Reviews for To Trust A Thief
Someone chapter 1 . 1/22
I like it though it shorter
Bon chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
cute i love it so much 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
MSBlackmon chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Good story! Super cyte
Redx and Starfir chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Well technically it aired on 2006 so yeah
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
What's that old saying? "No honor among thieves."
Write it down, Star.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Okay, okay, this was cute, I'll concede that, though I don't like seeing Starfire played up as a dupe-
-she's naive not dumb! Would she really trust in Red X? What if she decided to kiss him because she doesn't place cultural value on 'lip contact'-plus a touch of physical attraction to justify why she doesn't fight at all once she's trapped. And I know you specifically said it's unrelated to your other Starfire/Red X fic, but I think it'd be great if you connected them, especially because it wouldn't be a stretch to see how this one leads to the second one. Either way, thanks for posting!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
sofia chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
*desperately stares at the screen hoping for another chapter to appear*
ME: ... I really need a life. -n-"
Mrs.Isaac-Lahey chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
fave pairing ever! i mean... i'm glad robin and star got together in the end. red would not have been good for star but i wished even a kiss had been shared on the show even on the cheek would have been nice...
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
lol your author notes are funny. Thanks for the fluff :3 yeah thats actually in character for red X. lol your a great writer keep up the good work.
PrincesaKory chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aiiiii... Q lindoooooo... Amei... To apaixonada com essa fic... Pena q vc naum continuou... Isso Foi Bom... MUITOOOO BOOOOOM! AMEIIIII... Kisssus 3
oceanzap chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
The chemical is "xenothium", not zynothium...that is why Robin called his creation "X" not Z.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
hey, is there a sequel? anyway, this was good.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hey there! Great story. Loved it, I hate it how Starfire is so innocent. She can really be a player. Oh and if you like this story then check out the story "Leilani's Story" by me! You can find it under the section "Robin rated T". It's about a girl who goes through a hard life filled with love, hate, and courage.
TheOneWhoSupportsCrackShipping chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Red X Is such a sly dog. I'm surprised Starfire didn't go for the other option *wiggles eyebrows* Lawl, jk bro.