Reviews for To Trust A Thief
Good story! Super cyte
Redx and Starfir chapter 1 . 6/3
Well technically it aired on 2006 so yeah
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/2
What's that old saying? "No honor among thieves."
Write it down, Star.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Okay, okay, this was cute, I'll concede that, though I don't like seeing Starfire played up as a dupe-
-she's naive not dumb! Would she really trust in Red X? What if she decided to kiss him because she doesn't place cultural value on 'lip contact'-plus a touch of physical attraction to justify why she doesn't fight at all once she's trapped. And I know you specifically said it's unrelated to your other Starfire/Red X fic, but I think it'd be great if you connected them, especially because it wouldn't be a stretch to see how this one leads to the second one. Either way, thanks for posting!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
sofia chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
*desperately stares at the screen hoping for another chapter to appear*
ME: ... I really need a life. -n-"
Mrs.Isaac-Lahey chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
fave pairing ever! i mean... i'm glad robin and star got together in the end. red would not have been good for star but i wished even a kiss had been shared on the show even on the cheek would have been nice...
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
lol your author notes are funny. Thanks for the fluff :3 yeah thats actually in character for red X. lol your a great writer keep up the good work.
PrincesaKory chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aiiiii... Q lindoooooo... Amei... To apaixonada com essa fic... Pena q vc naum continuou... Isso Foi Bom... MUITOOOO BOOOOOM! AMEIIIII... Kisssus 3
oceanzap chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
The chemical is "xenothium", not zynothium...that is why Robin called his creation "X" not Z.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
hey, is there a sequel? anyway, this was good.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hey there! Great story. Loved it, I hate it how Starfire is so innocent. She can really be a player. Oh and if you like this story then check out the story "Leilani's Story" by me! You can find it under the section "Robin rated T". It's about a girl who goes through a hard life filled with love, hate, and courage.
TheOneWhoSupportsCrackShipping chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Red X Is such a sly dog. I'm surprised Starfire didn't go for the other option *wiggles eyebrows* Lawl, jk bro.
Spectre X chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now that is how a fight between X and the Titans should go. He gets hit only because he wastes time mocking them but we wouldn't love him so much if he didn't. Many authers forget the small fact that he can teleport and make said fight way harder then it should be.

You got his personality right, the mocking, the prank he pulled on Cutie (she is gullible enought to fall for that), the way he plans to annoy Chuckles with it, that is totally X.

Also despite the fact that you put it in the romance genre (and there are a few hints here and there) another explanation for the kiss would be that now he has another thing to ruffle Bird Boy's feathers with.

On a side note, the chemical is spelled Xenothium and considering that it's red, it explaines the origin of the name Red X.
chinosarah chapter 1 . 8/1/2012