Reviews for Let It Be Me
Please, please! I'm begging you to continue thr story, I'm hang up on it and It's driving me nuts... Ahhhh please continue. You can't leave it there, I know it's been 2 years since your last update but i'll be greatly greatful if you could continue it. I'm sorry for being annoying but i really like your writting. Thank!
dazzlingblue chapter 8 . 5/30
My apologize for shooting the other question in a Juli Baker way.

I have read "You've Really Got A Hold On Me" and now i have completed the 8 chapters of "Let it Be Me". Just curious to know when the next one is coming. If you have drafted other chapters but have a last minute thoughts on it.

I would be happy to read it though.. I become fanfiction member now to follow your story.

Share with us the following chapters. I hope, giving this sequel which you are doing "Let it Be Me" should have a decisive ending. 3 a lucky number to complete it.

1) Flipped by original author.
2) You've Really Got A Hold On Me, and finally
3) "Let it Be Me"
Riz chapter 8 . 5/30
My apologize for shooting the other question in a Juli Baker way.

I have lived "You've Really Got A Hold On Me" chapters and now i have completed the 8 chapters of "Let it Be Me". Just curious to know when the next one is coming. If you have drafted other chapters but have a last minute thoughts of not posting it.

I would very much like to read it though :)

You can send the drafted version to my id -

Thank again for the chapters! Admired it!
Riz chapter 8 . 5/30
Whens the next chapter coming
Jmedina chapter 1 . 2/12
Hey there! Congrats! Great Story! Please give us at least a little something so we can know that you are gonna keep writting!
CaleoRipple chapter 8 . 1/17
I cant wait to see how this ends! Im so glad I stumbled across this :)
LightOfHeaven chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
I love your story man! I enjoy it quite well! Haha I just cant stop laughing my ass off when I read the most romantic of lines you've got. Keep it going and hoping to see the next chapter quite soon! Best regards :)
L C chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
This is really a great story. I read the prequel to this one and it got me hooked. Keep writing PLEASE! I'm looking forward to Bryce and Dale fighting over Julie. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I liked this ...excited to see what happens next cx
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
update! me likey!
musiicmonii chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
UPDATE ASAP
fan girl aw3 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Hope there is another chapter soon :)
Soofi Mtz chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
dude, are you still there?
Danie chapter 8 . 4/14/2014