Reviews for Let It Be Me
Please please please please add more! AWESOMEST FANFIC EVER
Bryce the guy chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Please! Update soon!
FlippedFanatic32 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I love this fanfic! OMG please write more I want to know who Juli chooses!
Ginger chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
you must continue this story-you are an amazing writer
The Imaginary Keeper chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
PLEASSEEE DON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY! I'm dying && it's been about 2 months since ur last update. :( but I loveee this story && I need it to continue!
AmandaNazri chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Sorry but please do update ASAP! It's just amazing!
Maria chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I have an account but haven't loged in, i read your first story and the sequel is sooo awesome! I hope you update the new chapter soon, my birthday is on the 23 of September, it would be a great birthday gift! :D anywho love you! You are an amazing writer hope you keeo writing other stories aswell!:D
emeralda363 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
This was a great chapter! The scene with Bryce, Dale, and Juli was so awkward!
New Reader chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Hey there, I just finished reading You've Really Got A Hold On Me and the 8th chapter of this story. I really like it. Hope you'll update soon.
I'll be keeping a close eye on this story :D
Ariana chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I am LOVING this fanfic! You are a very talented writer and capture each character's personality so well! Please keep posting! :)
YkloveHp chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I'm just in love with this story, in love with bryce and Juli!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Yes! Yes, challenge accepted! Go Bryce!

I can't stop with this story ! Its just great.
Bryce the guy chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Bryce, just keep on holding your horses with Dale, like you've been doing so far. Any chance with Juli, kiss her! Go for it, she also wants that, she is going crazy for you also, she is only trying to figure a way out of Dale without him getting hurt. Any ways, just remeber that its your last chance to change all, she belongs to you as you belong to her.

Btw, great work, the story is awesome! :)