Reviews for Chaotic
eiffpatrol chapter 19 . 2/24
U are seriously one of the best and funniest writers i've come across in a loong time. I am in love with this!
Rizzles101 chapter 17 . 1/16
I think both this and Control are the best stories on here, please please please continue!
Pamba chapter 31 . 1/13
So is the end of the story or is it just taking a really long time to update!

I have been enjoying this story. I love when the writers bring children into the mix and make these stories truly their own.

The only point of contention for me is what an ass Tommy is. I think it would be really cool if Tommy met his soulmate and it totally changed his world and perceptive in life. I think he is such a dick because he is missing the other half of himself and he takes it out on Jane because she found her other half.
RizzoliObsessed chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
will you be updating soon?
LaPaloma chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
This can't be the end, there has to be more. I loved Control and this one so much. I would love to read more in this universe.
Trinity Is God chapter 31 . 3/31/2014
Please update soon. This is one of my favorite stories by you of all R&D fanfiction. I have read both of them (control and this) so many times I can't even count!
Please please please!
I normally never beg an author either!
Thanks for writing how you do. It's wonderful to see a story where Jane isn't a chicken running away. Somehow I cant picture her ever doing that.
goddragonking chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
Anon chapter 31 . 3/11/2014
Just read Control and Chaotic for like the millionth time. I LOVE the way you write Jane and Maura. These are two of my favorite stories out there!
tika12001 chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Bwahaha best chapter ever lol
IN PRAECELLENS PARACLETUS chapter 31 . 3/1/2014
This and the first story in this series are really amazing! Please write more for this one! I know you haven't updated in a while, but please consider writing more of this story! :)
DEEG1291 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
You may not like this chapter, but I think the way you had Jane describe how she was feeling was profound. It is sometimes hard to lose your sense of self when you love someone so much that you are always willing to subjugate yourself to their needs/wants to make them happy. It can be a vicious circle if the "caretaker" never gets to the point of being able to explain how they feel they are being treated as a subordinate. Well done.
happykt chapter 31 . 2/1/2014
Is this done or are you going to come back and finish it?
ttandme69 chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
Excellent story...so very happy that Paddy killed Hoyt & he could not fuck with Jane & Maura & Allie! Eager for more. Thanks, Lisa.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
please continue your great story! I really like it! thanks and many greetings from winterwonderland austria (europe)
karibqueen5 chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
Hey there! I wanted to say that I have read and reread Control at least 15 times already in the past year. I purposely did not start reading Chaotic all this time because it wasn't completed. I just finished it today and I'm so glad I did. These two stories along with The Best Deceptions are my favorites of yours and I hope you come back to them soon. I understand writers block and just being stuck, it really sucks! What I love most about Chaotic is how much we got to see Jane and Maura grow and persevere through the tough stuff and of course all the amazing sex you write! Good luck to you!