Reviews for I knew an old Visseyer
Cat chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Ahahahah! Dias is a cool kick ass blue haired angel- err, swordsman. ::yeah:: DIAS! But he really doesn't swear; just glares and acts cool. And Precis can't outsmart him, anyway. Hah. And Bowman is useless as usual. ::deiyasu:: Maybe it'd have been funnier if it'd rhymed.
Illusionary Ghost chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Actually, if Indalecio limiter is off, then you probably played the Private Action that lets you see his daughter Filia in North City and since you saved you're kinda (and sorry to put it bluntly) screwed unless you level up in Expel (that secret island you can't normally get to unless you have the Synard(you go to virtual Expel by talking to the man in FunCity who will send you there)).

Anyway if you hadn't done the PA with Filia you would probably be able to kill him. I usually prefer using at least two mages, although if you're playing as Claude, use Leon, he and Celine kick ass big time.

Sorry if that isn't too helpful, but feel free to aim me if you have any other questions.
pureVENOM chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Heheheeehee! OMG, this's so cute and funniful! I like the lines for Dias, Leon, and the lovely finale. "GEE THANKS A LOT BOWMAN, YOU WERE OUR LAST HOPE... NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO!"

Help me in Star Ocean 2?-

...Um, hey. I was leveling up, shoppin' and stuff, and I accidentally got Indalecio's limiter off. Er.. and I didn't know that, and I saved before fighting him, and now he's super strong... Um, there isn't a way to turn the limiter back on, is there? I don't see and cheats, and my chars' levels are just barely past 100, so the cheap-tricks don't work 'cause I get killed in the first five seconds. I really don't wanna level up to the 180's, or whatever. How did you beat Indalecio? Do you have any tips?
Soulsick chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
How do they all fit in there?*bad thoughts* Uuuuuuhh, don't really answer that. Hehehe
koolkitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Rena,Claude,Celine,Dias,Precis,Ashton,Ernest,Operah,Chisato,Noel,Leon,and Bowman in that order!It was kinda funny,but the only LOL part was the ending!HAHAHAHA!