Reviews for All Is Fair
Dean chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I think you nailed Meredith character quite well in this story. I love all the lines of Meredith and David conversation. I can pictured them together and feel the annoyance that Meredith feels toward her dad and David. I just love David and Meredith. Thanks for sharing!
ajattra chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I definitely like your characterization of Vickers. The movies poses a lot of questions about the father-daughter relationship, which leaves for some room to speculate, but I think you pieced it together well. Also her motivation to see her father's failure rings true. I like the back and forth between Meredith and David and hope they would've had more scenes like that in the movie. Judging by what we saw though, this would fit right in.

I hope you write more for Prometheus :)
puddingcup chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is awesome! I'm glad you wrote about Vickers, there doesn't seem to be enough of her around!
eevilalice chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice! You asked some questions here (or David asked them) that the film leaves open but are very intriguing. I especially like what you did with her name change. I thought Vickers was fascinating in the movie, too, and thought it was a shame she got squashed!
Alex chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is really great, I hope you continue :)
lost.in.elysium chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was a very creative story. Most of the others take place during the actual voyage or after, but I never even imagined or thought about writing a fic that takes place before Prometheus is launched. It was a great insight to Vickers (she was portrayed perfectly in my opinion) and you really showed how guarded she is with her personal life and how she tries to hide her true emotions and intentions from those around her. She is so mysterious, and I think she is the most intriguing character, second to David. David was very in-character as well. He's always up to something, even though he seems so innocent; very cunning. Great story!
David 8 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was amazing. I hope that you will continue this story.

/Dave
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I always asked myself why Weyland was so indifferent concerning his daughter that he even denied her existence while calling David almost a son (but not without humiliating him by saying he has no soul). Maybe because he was afraid she could surpass him? And knew that David could never? All the audience knows is that he was a bad person. I felt bad for Vickers, although if I didn't like her.
I think that you captured her personality very well. This situation may have happened. Now I actually can't be annoyed with her anymore because of her treating David bad, seemingly uncalled for.

Good job!
Kukapetal chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I don't know why your fics here don't have more reviews...I think your characterization is great and there's a real sense you're having fun with the characters, even during the serious moments. Truthfully, I felt kinda sorry for Vickers in the movie, and didn't really understand what she did that so so awful the filmakers saw fit to crush her with a giant spaceship. Yeah, she was kinda b*tchy, but as you point out via this fic, she kinda had a reason to be.

Anyway, great insight into her character here.