Reviews for Awkward Situations
crystalwing chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Oh! I just can't get enough of this story. I read it again & again& again. I just love this story soooooooo muuuuuch. Pease please please make its sequel and make it more sexy
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Why would bossun initially thought that he didn't want himeko to confess in case they'll both regret it? Why would he regret her confessing? It's a bit occ but it's still a good story. Anways, good luckies with your future stories :)
crystalwing chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
O gosh !
I just read it again (this the second time a day,). Its a little bit over..i know.. but who cares, i love this fic.
Make its sequeal( won't going to mind if it more than T rated, .he...i'm being cheeky..i know). But really ,you did a good job.
fluffycloud chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
OMG!
its sooooooo good. One of my most favourite. I really want to see more of your sketdance work( of course, bossun & himeko in more romantic way which i know you can write.) You just make me happy after reading this. So thank you & keep writing about this couple. They are just too good & i love them.
WK chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Hello! I have been looking for a well-written Sket Dance FanFiction since there aren't many and I am glad to have stumbled upon your work. Thank you for sharing. Hopefully, you are still writing as it is.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Haha that was hella funny! And hot ;)
Well at least, a progress has been made *grins widely*
EnigmaShady02 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this story it's so funny
scarletstrong chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I share your pain about them stopping the show. Thanks for writing this, its really well done and funny. Nearly laughed out of my chair reading it. Good job.
SketDanceFangirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Please, please, please, for the love of god, please make a sequel to this. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hey.. yeah it was great... so great.. that it makes more like a romance stiry than a gagging anime. . but its not bad at all. we all. fans wants this to happen if we have the same choice of characters ofcourse... if youre planning to make this a sequel you better have atleast 5 or more coming episodes for it to continue...
Crooked Sky chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
KYAAA I absolutely love this story! Figure out how they end up in awkward moment and then bossun suddenly kissed her w it's too cute! Pleaseee make the sequel for this
DALUNA chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
please make a sequel i really wanne know whats gonna happen
Uzumaki Akira chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I loovvveeee the story! :D I just love these two together! :D
Write more stories!
bossun chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Keeper of the Flame chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You should totally make a sequel! This is epic stuff!