Reviews for Sweetest Difficulties
Hajjie chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow. Just wow. Sally accepted him real quick, Paul on the other hand. Still, I love your stories because half the time I think I'm going to hate the story but I end up loving it!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Poor Octavian x) I liked it, it was very sweet and romantic !
Himeko3809 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hmmm... Not against Percy and anybody else... But Nico shouldn't be with anybody if he's not with Percy... In another words... If Percy and Nico weren't together, than Nico should be single...
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
TLC for dear Percy x3
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is my favorite one so far!
Darklord of mordor chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Warning: Translated by google translator ... mistakes will be cosmic.

Oh God Why? Why I read this? Odin all powerful why people write that?

New rule for my life: never play "read a oneshot without looking at the damn synopsis"
What the hell was that explanation? He is the son of Poseidon and can even get pregnant being a man? Wtf?

Fact 1: Nowhere in Greek mythology males had children, like women, do not invent it, willingly or not, Percy Jackson is based on Greek mythology, not create things missing in it.

Fact 2: The male of the species homo sapiens does not get pregnant, being a demigod or not. (where the hell the babies will be born? Oh .. it's painful just thinking)

Why you imagine something like that? It's madness (and biologically impossible), and indeed, most who creates mpreg fics are women (lol) ... why? It is ridiculous in terms that I can not even describe ...
Thanks, I'll have nightmares for a week ... (almost was "worse" than the fic with the minotaur)
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ahh...how much I love the character of Octavian so much :D In all of your stories, he retains the 'bad-boy' tsundere kind of feeling, though not always as a good guy. XD He's so terribly adorable with Percy, and how they have little lover's squabbles is so entertaining, because they always make up anyways :) Percy is so cute, trying to protect his friends and all, but Percy, protect your baby first! :D Oh, and I happen to love how your stories are connected, so even if the world turns against you, I will cheer on those sequels! x3 Thank you for the lovely fic
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
There are no words to describe how good it is to read an awesome fanfiction, then get sad because it ended, then check the rest of the fanfictions on the author's profile and find out that there are continuations to that fanfiction (which just happenes all the time when you are the author XD). I also feel the need to say that I really love to read OctavianXPercy fanfics and that I'm really glad about the fact that you write them (as well as the other slashes XD).
Mickey chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love it
Waco chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Not meaning to be gross or sexual but where would the baby come out? And how wopuld you go to the bathroom?
BTW you are a genious XD!
EqualsEquivalent chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
If you consider this the end, you are on crack(:
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Good job! Is Ocatavian's surname actually Simmons or did you make it up?
Miette in the Rain chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
No...bad idea! :-( Why doesn't poor Octavian just tell Percy that he doesn't speak to his family or whatever? :-/
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
OOO! I wonder what will happen? A greek and a roman demigod child. Can't wait for the sequel!
Fluteanime11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I've never really given a whole lot I thought to Octavians parents... I'm interested to see how they feel and act ecspecially about the pregnancy!