Reviews for The Trial of the Chosen
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 10 . 1/12
Okay, can I say that I called it? I mean, you already gave us the mind and soul, but I wasn't sure how the body would play in. Now I know, and I called it, and I'm satisfied. I'm surprised you didn't go into the other relationships with Percy, and kinda sad, because I wanted to see how you'd write some Perleo with a Dom!Leo... I know you have other stories for that, but still... I also would've liked for either the Sirens to stick together or for all the covens to join and merge into a single democratic coven (and then they could all share Percy and he'd have a hot harem that'd fhim senseless... Mmm sounds delicious...) Anywho, thanks for this cute little story, you're the best!
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
What what what I'm confused now who is the chosen and it would have been fun to read about Percy's time with the other heads. Also to know if it was Luke who saved him and why.
only one lover chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
who was the chosen in the story please tell
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
So after reading this for the 10th time, I decided that, in my opinion, this would've been better off as a six-some between Percy and his lovers. All that heartbreak D:
AmeliaJane14 chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Wow this was awesome! I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of closer and that we didn't get to see from the rest of the boys povs at the end, but oh well! Somehow I don't believe any of them, especially Octavian or Jason, would have given up on percy. It was still fabulous, of course! Keep writing!
gojyo-lover20 chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
You probably did it on purpose to keep the mystery but it would've been nice to know that Percy didn't end with all of them. As much as I love nicercy, you got me attached and loving all of them and hoping Percy can make them happy again. Now I'm depressed, good story though.
Puppet master12 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Love it

And lol for just the humour percy and piper put in to it this chapter
Puppet master12 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Love this chapter especially the part about ninja turtkes cause I love ninja turtles lol (::) (: ;)
Elements1999 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE IT! Its too bad that they all couldn't just share percy and be happy. I mean, it would've been awesome to see all of them (minus a certain blond that I have no love/liking for) to have a go at percy together. Still, its an AWESOME story.
SarahGayle chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I love this story! The idea is great, poor Percy, but great. I kinda wish he was was able to be with all the guys, I bet they were heart broken. I dont know if there is anotjer story that goes with the plot, but I hope there is. I wish there was more and that it had more detail as to what happens next. But great story, incredible story teller, love it. Keep writing!
k chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Make sequel or diff version so that percy gets all the guys? Plz?
K chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
please do a variation of this where percy gets all of them instead of just nico like in the lover of Olympus series
kay chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Noooooooooo!plz add sequel!
ROTG Shipper chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
MOAR NEEDZ SEQUEL
NicercyPercico chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
I love this, is there a Prequel for this? Like when Percy was with each one of them?