Reviews for The Trial of the Chosen
gojyo-lover20 chapter 9 . 1/23
You probably did it on purpose to keep the mystery but it would've been nice to know that Percy didn't end with all of them. As much as I love nicercy, you got me attached and loving all of them and hoping Percy can make them happy again. Now I'm depressed, good story though.
Hinata Hyuga byakugan user chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Love it

And lol for just the humour percy and piper put in to it this chapter
Hinata Hyuga byakugan user chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Love this chapter especially the part about ninja turtkes cause I love ninja turtles lol (::) (: ;)
Elements1999 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE IT! Its too bad that they all couldn't just share percy and be happy. I mean, it would've been awesome to see all of them (minus a certain blond that I have no love/liking for) to have a go at percy together. Still, its an AWESOME story.
SarahGayle chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I love this story! The idea is great, poor Percy, but great. I kinda wish he was was able to be with all the guys, I bet they were heart broken. I dont know if there is anotjer story that goes with the plot, but I hope there is. I wish there was more and that it had more detail as to what happens next. But great story, incredible story teller, love it. Keep writing!
k chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Make sequel or diff version so that percy gets all the guys? Plz?
K chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
please do a variation of this where percy gets all of them instead of just nico like in the lover of Olympus series
kay chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Noooooooooo!plz add sequel!
ROTG Shipper chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
MOAR NEEDZ SEQUEL
NicercyPercico chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
I love this, is there a Prequel for this? Like when Percy was with each one of them?
Jess-love95 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I loved this fanfiction, but I can't help but feel it is not finished... I mean, what about the legends, and the poor other leaders...? I know you tried to put an end on this story with the Annabeth POV but... Well I already said it, for me, it needs a sequel )
I hope you will make one someday even if I know that you are very occupied with your other fics so... I hope you will recieve so many reviews like mine that you will feel motivated to continue it
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Euh... I hope you will remember me who is in what camp because I can't remember them all XD Otherwise, it's a great idea, I'm just a little sad that he WILL broke fourhearts (since I see only one main pairing...)...
dream siren lover chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Are you going to write a sequel to this and i love your writing please keep writing
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
So... I imagine there is going to be a more awesome sequel to the already amazing fic here...

You are, hands down, the most fabulous person on earth xD
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That.. Right there... Is an excellent way to begin a story.. In the middle.. Perceptive to bring in a first-person narration which is very rare to write but easy to relate to.. :)