Reviews for The Trial of the Chosen
gojyo-lover20 chapter 9 . 1/23
You probably did it on purpose to keep the mystery but it would've been nice to know that Percy didn't end with all of them. As much as I love nicercy, you got me attached and loving all of them and hoping Percy can make them happy again. Now I'm depressed, good story though.
Puppet master12 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Love it

And lol for just the humour percy and piper put in to it this chapter
Puppet master12 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Love this chapter especially the part about ninja turtkes cause I love ninja turtles lol (::) (: ;)
Elements1999 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE IT! Its too bad that they all couldn't just share percy and be happy. I mean, it would've been awesome to see all of them (minus a certain blond that I have no love/liking for) to have a go at percy together. Still, its an AWESOME story.
SarahGayle chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I love this story! The idea is great, poor Percy, but great. I kinda wish he was was able to be with all the guys, I bet they were heart broken. I dont know if there is anotjer story that goes with the plot, but I hope there is. I wish there was more and that it had more detail as to what happens next. But great story, incredible story teller, love it. Keep writing!
k chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Make sequel or diff version so that percy gets all the guys? Plz?
K chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
please do a variation of this where percy gets all of them instead of just nico like in the lover of Olympus series
kay chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Noooooooooo!plz add sequel!
ROTG Shipper chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
MOAR NEEDZ SEQUEL
NicercyPercico chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
I love this, is there a Prequel for this? Like when Percy was with each one of them?
Jess-love95 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I loved this fanfiction, but I can't help but feel it is not finished... I mean, what about the legends, and the poor other leaders...? I know you tried to put an end on this story with the Annabeth POV but... Well I already said it, for me, it needs a sequel )
I hope you will make one someday even if I know that you are very occupied with your other fics so... I hope you will recieve so many reviews like mine that you will feel motivated to continue it
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Euh... I hope you will remember me who is in what camp because I can't remember them all XD Otherwise, it's a great idea, I'm just a little sad that he WILL broke fourhearts (since I see only one main pairing...)...
dream siren lover chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Are you going to write a sequel to this and i love your writing please keep writing
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
So... I imagine there is going to be a more awesome sequel to the already amazing fic here...

You are, hands down, the most fabulous person on earth xD
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That.. Right there... Is an excellent way to begin a story.. In the middle.. Perceptive to bring in a first-person narration which is very rare to write but easy to relate to.. :)