Reviews for Stranger
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
Ahhhhh soo GOOOD I loved it!
Troll99 chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Very nice and very good written story. A rollercoaster of emotions, self loathing, distrust, pain ... I'm glad that they finally realized that they belong together, that they must be together and raise their daughter.

Thank you for this really good story.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
You did a fantastic job with this story.
STforRK chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
Lovely chapter, glad to see that Richard and Kahlan resolved some of the issues between them. The love for each other and their daughter is strong and helped.
Litnerd26 chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
Love the story! Keep writing!
STforRK chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
Will Richard be able to forgive himsel for not being there for Kahlan when she needed him? Will Kahlan grt over the hurt and start letting Richard in and help her? Looking forward to more.
Troll99 chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
I somehow missed the previous chapter, so this is for both ...

I like the way their relationship developed, finally admitting to themselves and to each other what they really feel. I believe that their daughter was a significant reason for them coming to senses.

However, as the ending of this chapter shows, they're still not over their inner battles yet. Frustration, self loathing is still something they must get over. They should finally end hiding behind self imposed walls and talk about everything. That's the only way they can build their joint future.

Your writing style is really good, I like the right amount of details and emotions.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
Again an amazing chapter , cant wait for the next !
STforRK chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
Lovely update. Enjoyed the family bonding.
Troll99 chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
Finally! I already feared you'd abandon this story. :-)

I like the way Richard and Kahlan finally managed to get over their fears and slowly began to creep out of their shells. They are meant for each other and no power in the world coudl change that and now, at last, they're beginning to see it. Sure there are still some obstaclec in their minds, like Richard sleeping in his own room (what a stupid idea he'd disturb Kahlan and Cassie by coming in bed late!).

You managed to convey their feelings, fears, joy perfectly. I especially like the way you're portraying Cassie - sweet little girl, accepting Richard in her heart without any hesitation. Good job, keep it up!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
I was so happy when I saw that there was an update, I love this story so much! Please update soon!
LMANDRAGON chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
What a lovely update. It's nice to see R&K getting back together after all their struggles. As always great job.
STforRK chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
a lovely update, please continue.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Please update this! Don't leave it! It's a wonderfull story!
motospy653 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Great story! Please update soon and don't leave it hanging like so many other jerkoff authors do... pretty pretty please..