Reviews for He Consumes Her
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Love this story so much.. And loved how you used the Florence the machines lyrics from the episode where they kissed... Well written, I'm highly impressed! Brilliant job
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
awesome job!
Anynomous chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Okay, so I have no idea how to message someone, but you said on your bio you were open to suggestions right? YOU SHOULD WRITE A OCTOBER BABY FANFIC! Like what if Hannah's birth-mom adopts her, and then they get into a big fight...Oh, possibilities!;)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I've been avoiding VD for years (i'm an avid SPN fan) but once it was on netflix i just couldn't resist the curiosity of why everyone loved it so much. OMG DAMON33333333 I hate that Elena and Katherine are so into Stefan because yeah he is handsome and has some great qualities but seriously DAMON!

so i just finished watching The Sacrifice and my breath was taken away at how awesome Ian Somerhalder was in that episode. I immediately went searching for a 'better approach' to give me what i wanted to see happen ;D lol.

thanks for writing this!
Broken-Scarlet18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
YOUR STORY IS THE BEST I FOUND FOR THIS EPISODE! 3 THANK YOU! LOL FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ELENA PAY FOR DISRESPECTING DAMON... *smirks*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hi...did you see vampire diaries season 4 episode 20 (the originals)? That ending definitely deserves a spanking scene with Stefan closing the door with Elena in the dungeon. Please...write one!
FrankieRae chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
From chappie one:

Almost 5 am here , too! ;) school will be loads if fun for me in the morning. Also considering the fact I have shit loads of homework I never did from break... Anyyywayyy.

Wonderfully written. Gave me tingles. Hahaha. Did I say INCREDIBLY written? I could hear their voices and see them and their faces in my mind. So perfect! :) thanks so much.

Chapter two:

Love it all! Aww more puhleease?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Love, love, loved your story! Please do more! You know how Stefan has that absolutely sexy way of talking? Maybe you can do a Stefan and Caroline spanking or Damon and Caroline. She is super cute too!
x0shaniex0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really love this story! Please write another one soon! Great job! :)
ficwriterjet chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I thought this story was very sweet and romantic. The episode 'The Sacrifice' is perfect for this kind of story. Damon was so very irritated with Elena, and rightfully so. I liked that you put some lines from the show in your story - I seriously loved Damon threatening to toss her over his shoulder and carry her out. :) I thought it worked well to have Damon compell Jeremy to play video games and ignore the noises from upstairs. LOL I found it true to character that Elena would fight giving in to the spanking for as long as she could. I also loved that you kept it cannon with Damon and Elena not ending up together, and both of them acknowledging that Stefan was still Elena's boyfriend at this point. Thanks for posting the story.
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LOVED IT!
Delenaluver chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
love it, update soon!
Thalia Stormwind chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
It's been a bit since I've watched that episode (although, let's face it, I've re-watched it a bunch along with all my favorite Delena moments) and I can't for the life of me remember exactly which parts of this were in the tv show and which were your invention. Very seamless. I'm looking forward to your next chapter, when things get further into the realm of your imagination.

Awesome work!
Rachelz3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Please update I love this.