Reviews for Revenge
CJ4Eva chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
An awesome ending to a great fic. Looking forward to reading your new fics IJKS :)
Born2Try chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
So happy that Joey decided to come back to the bay. And with the her restaurant she won't have to rely on Charlie so much. They will be very happy together.
Blue1927 chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Excellent chapter. That really was a perfect end to a fantastic story. It was lovely to see them starting their new life together and there was something extra special about Joey setting up her restaurant with no competition from Brax's now defunct business. Although it was quite tense at times, which of course is down to the brilliant way you wrote it, I really enjoyed this particular journey that Charlie and Joey went on. Thanks for all your hard work.
luckdog chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
So Joey up archored her life and business and sailed back to Summer Bay all for the love of a policewoman so sweet :0) It was a wonderful story and brilliantly told, thanks wom :0) I can't wait to see what story you've got to replace this one ;0)
Jen82LH chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Another fab ending to a fab fic IJKS. I loved this different take of how Charie and Joey found their way back to each other. Thought it was a brilliant dramatically written thriller fic and I loved every chapter. Thank you.
Matkurja chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
thanks!
kazintaz chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Another fantastic story comes to its natural conclusion with Charlie And Joey together as they always should be. Looking forwards to our next installment of CJ luvin'
Jen82LH chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
Yey! A bit of honesty at last. So glad Chalie laid it all out to Joey and asked her straight, if she wanted to be with her. And I'm even more glad Joey gave her a second chance. Love Ruby in this, she's awesome. Cant wait for more and hopefully see Brax get his come uppance. I will certainly miss this one IJKS.
CJ4Eva chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
I love how Ruby puts in her thoughts. She basically put CJ in a position to speak which is just awesome. Seeing Charlie lay her heart on her sleeve and speak honestly about how she feels is the best thing she could ever have done; and Joey, well i'm just delighted she agreed to giving CJ another shot! :)
thane3 chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
As sweet a chapter as possibly could be written. It was lovely to read. Well done IJKS. Love Thane3
Blue1927 chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Good chapter. I liked Ruby pretty much pushing them together and it really did seem to help get them talking. I'm so glad they are going to give it another go and that Charlie managed to reassure Joey about the things that had happened in the past and how she'd changed. I think Brax deserves everything he's got coming to him and that Charlie really has made the right decision in deciding to tell Watson exactly what had happened. Excellent writing.
Born2Try chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Finally! My hopes are that for the last chapter, Brax is in prison, Charlie is happy and that Joey moves back to the bay!
Matkurja chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Finally together! I love stubborn women, but god do they make it difficult for each other...
luckdog chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
You just got to love Ruby and her directness lol Both Joey and Charlie have been through the wars and they are still breathing and are still there for the other, so that speaks volumes to how they feel about each other. I'm glad Joey is going to give Charlie another chance :0) And I'm glad Charlie is going to tell Watson what Brax did and have him charged with attempted murder!

Thanks wom, I for one don't have bushfires around where I am and like you my prayers go out to the parts here in Oz who are feeling their effects :0(
Born2Try chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Brax seriously needs to be in a mental hospital! But a least the accident has made Charlie finally confess thast she wants Joey.