Reviews for Rio 1 and a half
monsterjamvadim chapter 21 . 5/16
PLEASE CONT
Lola.L chapter 21 . 2/7
Please continue the story, it's so good! Honestly this is a better story than the 2nd movie. Just please continue it!
Calvin chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
So, when exactly are you going to finish writing the story? I hope you do it soon, because I getting interested in it.
Calvin chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
This is, by far, my favorite chapter in this story. Blu and Jewel mating with each other, I have to admit it, even though it may be a mature scene, they should have put this as a deleted scene after they got married.
Calvin chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
I think Blu wanted to mate with Jewel after what happened the last chapter and what happened earlier in this chapter. My hypothesis is that Blu was starting to listen to his heart and his heart told him it was time to mate with the true love of his life.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
Finish it please
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
When are you going to continue the story? I'm getting interested in this little chapter.
Calvin chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
Chapters 16, 17, and 18 were kinda heart breaking, since Blu thought he wasn't good enough for his beloved and Jewel was ashamed that she tried to force Blu into mating. It actually brought tears to me.
Calvin chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
They just made a reference to the first 20th Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios movie we all know and love, Ice Age. The story of a herd of ice age creatures going on adventures based on some well known tales like Odyssey, Noah's Ark, and, unknowingly, Jurassic Park. The Ice Age and Rio franchises are what makes me like them. The characters, the adventures, and comedy is unbelievable and unstoppable to the audience members.
Calvin chapter 21 . 5/23/2015
I think that your story is pretty good,mans that you should write more of these chapters to complete the story.
Calvin chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
I hope you write down more chapters to this story, because I want to know what happens next.
Calvin chapter 19 . 5/16/2015
Well that went well. After Blu forgave Jewel about the stupid thing he did earlier in the morning, he decided that he wants to mate with her. I think it's nice that Blu and Jewel wanted to have children and mate with each other, because if I was there, I would have said that they made the right choice. Though I never expected the two blue lovebirds to be "kinky" with mating with each other.
Calvin chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
When are going to do a new chapter or two for the story?
Calvin chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
How could Nigel fly without his proper feathers to help him? I'm just saying, flying without wing feathers is physically impossible for a cockatoo
Calvin chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Could you please make a lemon in the story?