Reviews for Hidden Scars & Buried Secrets
Guest chapter 68 . 11/24/2013
AWWW! hope you had fun on your trip!
Guest chapter 69 . 11/24/2013
i'm really glad you decided to make an eplilogue
Guest chapter 71 . 11/24/2013
literally crying. thank you for this amazing story
Guest chapter 70 . 11/24/2013
definitely recommending this story to every LOTS fan i know!
WickedLilMord'Sith chapter 71 . 5/10/2013
Awwwwww! So adorable! Good job :) Can't wait for the sequel! Very good drama and feels, good action too. Can't wait for what's going to happen with Ben and Cara, and I can only imagine what little awsome hellions Katherine and Emma are going to grow up to be haha.
WickedLilMord'Sith chapter 65 . 5/10/2013
Oh my God...this broke my heart :( Well done, but still...Ow
Guest chapter 70 . 4/13/2013
Still not happy you killed off Hayden :(
STforRK chapter 71 . 4/15/2013
Great epilogue. You give us closure on Aria and her pregnancy and leave us waiting to see happen with Torren.

I am glad that Cara was able to get back in time for the birth. Again this story was filled with angst, drama, romance, a little humor and nice job with the cliffhangers. Looking forward to the sequel.
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 71 . 4/15/2013
I loved the ending, thanks for this awesome story!
TV appreciator chapter 71 . 4/14/2013
I have really enjoyed this story. This was angst, romance, sadness, joy, and babies! Great epilogue. I'm glad it showed Aria's birth, and that Cara made it back in time. Looking forward to the sequel. Thanks! :-)
TV appreciator chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
Great final chapter! Definitely looking forward to the epilogue, and glad there will be a sequel. Thanks! :-)
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
Duh duh duuuuuh, I can't believe we only have the epilogue left, well I just have to say thank u for this funny, romantic, depressing, & sad story!
Hero ben chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
Can't u make it any faster i am very curious pls try as much as possible
STforRK chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
Aria has a little fun at the expense of her family and friends. Now that everyone is back to themselves, they make plans to go after the person that has caused them so much pain and suffering. This has been a great story filled with action, drama, suspense and lots of angst.

On to the fighting and retribution maybe a sequel? Good luck with your reveiw goal.
TV Appreciator chapter 69 . 3/30/2013
Thanks for the updates. Hope you have a great trip! Looking forward to reading more. :-)