Reviews for Hidden Scars & Buried Secrets
Scousedancer chapter 71 . 6/18
Loved this chapter, and the whole story brilliant! It was like enjoying a marathon episode of the show, your understanding of the characters is top notch & I loved Aria (not to mention her twin daughters!)
Scousedancer chapter 65 . 6/18
Really amazing story! You feel for Airia, to have found & lost the love of your life must be agonizing! To have to raise a child knowing she can never share that child with its father, just heartbreaking! Glad though that Cara saw reason & didnt exact revenge on Berdine.
Scousedancer chapter 34 . 6/17
Poor Aria! To know the man she loves cares just as much for her, knowing its forbidden - so awful! For Richard and Kahlan it must be like watching history repeat itself
Scousedancer chapter 6 . 6/17
Loving this story, your characterisation is spot on! Im only on ch 6 but its a wonderful book you just cant put down!
TV appreciator chapter 72 . 11/20/2014
I am enjoying it indeed! :-)
Lily Rahl chapter 71 . 8/21/2014
This is definitively one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I think I came across it a couple of years ago, but I never finished it and I am glad I now did because it's amazing. Great job! Reading the books of the series got me out of a pretty dark period in my life and just when I was looking for something to cheer me up I came across this story again and I am glad to say that it had the same effect on me that the books once had so you should really be proud of yourself. It was realistic, bold and yet sweet (I too ship Cara/Ben so much _). And another thing, reading it now after it's complete and everything... It just gave me a little insight on the life of a person who likes writing just like I do, so that was fun too. Thanks again for posting it!
Guest chapter 68 . 11/24/2013
AWWW! hope you had fun on your trip!
Guest chapter 69 . 11/24/2013
i'm really glad you decided to make an eplilogue
Guest chapter 71 . 11/24/2013
literally crying. thank you for this amazing story
Guest chapter 70 . 11/24/2013
definitely recommending this story to every LOTS fan i know!
WickedLilMord'Sith chapter 71 . 5/10/2013
Awwwwww! So adorable! Good job :) Can't wait for the sequel! Very good drama and feels, good action too. Can't wait for what's going to happen with Ben and Cara, and I can only imagine what little awsome hellions Katherine and Emma are going to grow up to be haha.
WickedLilMord'Sith chapter 65 . 5/10/2013
Oh my God...this broke my heart :( Well done, but still...Ow
Guest chapter 70 . 4/13/2013
Still not happy you killed off Hayden :(
STforRK chapter 71 . 4/15/2013
Great epilogue. You give us closure on Aria and her pregnancy and leave us waiting to see happen with Torren.

I am glad that Cara was able to get back in time for the birth. Again this story was filled with angst, drama, romance, a little humor and nice job with the cliffhangers. Looking forward to the sequel.
Legendary Heroes.96 chapter 71 . 4/15/2013
I loved the ending, thanks for this awesome story!