Reviews for Hidden Scars & Buried Secrets
TV appreciator chapter 72 . 11/20/2014
I am enjoying it indeed! :-)
Lily Rahl chapter 71 . 8/21/2014
This is definitively one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I think I came across it a couple of years ago, but I never finished it and I am glad I now did because it's amazing. Great job! Reading the books of the series got me out of a pretty dark period in my life and just when I was looking for something to cheer me up I came across this story again and I am glad to say that it had the same effect on me that the books once had so you should really be proud of yourself. It was realistic, bold and yet sweet (I too ship Cara/Ben so much _). And another thing, reading it now after it's complete and everything... It just gave me a little insight on the life of a person who likes writing just like I do, so that was fun too. Thanks again for posting it!
Guest chapter 68 . 11/24/2013
AWWW! hope you had fun on your trip!
Guest chapter 69 . 11/24/2013
i'm really glad you decided to make an eplilogue
Guest chapter 71 . 11/24/2013
literally crying. thank you for this amazing story
Guest chapter 70 . 11/24/2013
definitely recommending this story to every LOTS fan i know!
WickedLilMord'Sith chapter 71 . 5/10/2013
Awwwwww! So adorable! Good job :) Can't wait for the sequel! Very good drama and feels, good action too. Can't wait for what's going to happen with Ben and Cara, and I can only imagine what little awsome hellions Katherine and Emma are going to grow up to be haha.
WickedLilMord'Sith chapter 65 . 5/10/2013
Oh my God...this broke my heart :( Well done, but still...Ow
Guest chapter 70 . 4/13/2013
Still not happy you killed off Hayden :(
STforRK chapter 71 . 4/15/2013
Great epilogue. You give us closure on Aria and her pregnancy and leave us waiting to see happen with Torren.

I am glad that Cara was able to get back in time for the birth. Again this story was filled with angst, drama, romance, a little humor and nice job with the cliffhangers. Looking forward to the sequel.
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 71 . 4/15/2013
I loved the ending, thanks for this awesome story!
TV appreciator chapter 71 . 4/14/2013
I have really enjoyed this story. This was angst, romance, sadness, joy, and babies! Great epilogue. I'm glad it showed Aria's birth, and that Cara made it back in time. Looking forward to the sequel. Thanks! :-)
TV appreciator chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
Great final chapter! Definitely looking forward to the epilogue, and glad there will be a sequel. Thanks! :-)
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
Duh duh duuuuuh, I can't believe we only have the epilogue left, well I just have to say thank u for this funny, romantic, depressing, & sad story!
Hero ben chapter 70 . 4/14/2013
Can't u make it any faster i am very curious pls try as much as possible