Reviews for This Alien Shore
St. Tabris chapter 10 . 6/5
Kaworu is teh sex no matter your gender, as this chapter shows. Must be his animal (angelic?) magnetism!
It used to be I was unaware of just how attractive Kaworu actually is. Then one day last year, I saw a picture of him on Gelbooru, a very realistic rendering (post #1733630, if you're interested). My first thought was "Wow." My second was something like "No wonder Shinji wanted to tap that." And now I don't just like him, I have the hots for him, too.
St. Tabris chapter 4 . 5/3
Between this fic and Book of Revels, I've figured out one of the major reasons I like your Eva fics: they make me think. I contemplate my navel about poor Kaworu, and how deep down he was really all "You need love! I need you, you need me, I love you! Love me back!" And then I feel glum, so I contemplate more intimate parts of his and Shinji's anatomies instead.
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I really love this one, especialy when Kawaru hides in Shinji and when he tells everyone that he's alive while clearly having fun
Twigon chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
I was hesitant, what with the angst label to start this, but I'm glad I did.

I am also a Kaworu/Shinji shipper now. So...that happened.

I CRIED ONCE AND IT WAS AWFUL. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOME OF THESE CHAPTERS!?

But others were pretty good.
Sleeping Jay chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Kaworu acting so teenage is just... A TEENAGE GOD. God-like thing, but. Teenage and god should not belong in the same phrase, and I'm laughing because otherwise I'm just too horrified. I've been that melodramatic before and god I'm feeling that embarrassment now.

At first it's kind of painful that Shinji wasn't really doing this for just Kaworu yet Kaworu still loves him so much despite such a small kindness because damnit, I just want to give him so much more than just that. Then Shinji started understanding and really loving him, so. It feels like cheating since the understanding came from merging instead of hard work on communicating but both of them love each other so... At the end, I'm happy that Shinji isn't afraid to show Kaworu his love even after separating, even in public.

Also why are you making me cry so much I can't even wear my glasses GAH. 4 chapters and I've already cried all throughout 2 of them, and one I cried in the beginning...
Sleeping Jay chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
...How does this crack make sense and is actually kind of depressing AND inspire such feels like hope for the future and all that sap? Seriously? Crack and those things should not have merged so well. It really shouldn't. I kind of don't know what to feel.
ilovecookiesandcake chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm not gonna lie but this ff made me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I honestly love thi trio more than anything
Barranca chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Reading these on shots was very interesting, even if I only watched the series a long time ago and never read the manga. Kaworu is an intriguing personality, like a tabula rasa that someone has carelessly started to fill in.
I figure Shinji does not simply see strangeness in Kaworu compared to a Lilim, it's mostly because Shinji cannot understand how someone would believe him worthy of genuine love, a running theme in your stories. Thank you for writing!
Literary Eagle chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
A bittersweet outcome, but that suits Evangelion quite well. Aww, and Kaworu purring is just priceless.
Princess Unikitty chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
looks great so far.
Literary Eagle chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Aww, so nice! I love the idea of everyone meeting and becoming friends again. Also, I like that Kaworu chose to remain an Angel, instead of becoming a Lilin. Kaworu shouldn't have to mutilate himself to deserve a happy ending.
Inverness chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
That's hilarious; something I never imagined yet I don't find myself surprise in context. I wouldn't mind a continuation of this.
Zyber Elthone chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
Oh how I'd love to see this continued, if for no other reason than the discussion about two Evas making out, in the middle of battle!

How is Shinji going to react to finding out the guy that said "[he] loved [him]" and shortly there after killed in the hand of Unit 01, is alive and controlling a freaky white Eva with wings and a freaky mouth-head that kissed Unit 01 shortly after it arrived on the battlefield?
Literary Eagle chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
Aw, babyworu can even make one of those freaky Mass Production Evas seem cute! XD
Literary Eagle chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
It's too bad the inspiration ran out for this particular oneshot, because I really love it! Still, I'm glad that at least this much was released. So adorable! :)