Reviews for This Alien Shore
Tsukino musume chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
I guess poison is kinder than missing his head.

Also, i'm so into Ritsuko and Kaworu adopting each other as family!
Tsukino musume chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Who needs one tsundere when you can have dozens of pets?
Tsukino musume chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Kaworu all hormonal like a teen mom must be the cutest thing ever. OMG I'm pretty sure he's really actually pregnant
Tsukino musume chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
I LIKE THIS ONE BETTER SO FAR
Tsukino musume chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
*heart breaks* NOOOO, MY POOR BAE!
Tsukino musume chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
OMG HOLY GEEZUS!
Shinji, you lucky dog, foursome with twins and a guy, you just beat Austin Power's list (screw the "make daddy proud" part")
Tsukino musume chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
YAY A STORY OF MANGA!KAWORU!
He's my favorite Kaworu of the three Kaworus, and i just love to say that name!

I'm glad someone gets to see how complex this incarnation of the angel is. He was practically mind raped as much as Asuka was, now he has feelings that are not his but feel like his and he's all confused; he was someone to care for him, not the feelings of someone else inside him and he's as much of a sad being as everyone in this goddamn show.

LOL, "my eyes are up here".
St. Tabris chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
Kaworu is teh sex no matter your gender, as this chapter shows. Must be his animal (angelic?) magnetism!
It used to be I was unaware of just how attractive Kaworu actually is. Then one day last year, I saw a picture of him on Gelbooru, a very realistic rendering (post #1733630, if you're interested). My first thought was "Wow." My second was something like "No wonder Shinji wanted to tap that." And now I don't just like him, I have the hots for him, too.
St. Tabris chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Between this fic and Book of Revels, I've figured out one of the major reasons I like your Eva fics: they make me think. I contemplate my navel about poor Kaworu, and how deep down he was really all "You need love! I need you, you need me, I love you! Love me back!" And then I feel glum, so I contemplate more intimate parts of his and Shinji's anatomies instead.
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I really love this one, especialy when Kawaru hides in Shinji and when he tells everyone that he's alive while clearly having fun
Twigon chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
I was hesitant, what with the angst label to start this, but I'm glad I did.

I am also a Kaworu/Shinji shipper now. So...that happened.

I CRIED ONCE AND IT WAS AWFUL. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOME OF THESE CHAPTERS!?

But others were pretty good.
Sleeping Jay chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Kaworu acting so teenage is just... A TEENAGE GOD. God-like thing, but. Teenage and god should not belong in the same phrase, and I'm laughing because otherwise I'm just too horrified. I've been that melodramatic before and god I'm feeling that embarrassment now.

At first it's kind of painful that Shinji wasn't really doing this for just Kaworu yet Kaworu still loves him so much despite such a small kindness because damnit, I just want to give him so much more than just that. Then Shinji started understanding and really loving him, so. It feels like cheating since the understanding came from merging instead of hard work on communicating but both of them love each other so... At the end, I'm happy that Shinji isn't afraid to show Kaworu his love even after separating, even in public.

Also why are you making me cry so much I can't even wear my glasses GAH. 4 chapters and I've already cried all throughout 2 of them, and one I cried in the beginning...
Sleeping Jay chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
...How does this crack make sense and is actually kind of depressing AND inspire such feels like hope for the future and all that sap? Seriously? Crack and those things should not have merged so well. It really shouldn't. I kind of don't know what to feel.
ilovecookiesandcake chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm not gonna lie but this ff made me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I honestly love thi trio more than anything
Barranca chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Reading these on shots was very interesting, even if I only watched the series a long time ago and never read the manga. Kaworu is an intriguing personality, like a tabula rasa that someone has carelessly started to fill in.
I figure Shinji does not simply see strangeness in Kaworu compared to a Lilim, it's mostly because Shinji cannot understand how someone would believe him worthy of genuine love, a running theme in your stories. Thank you for writing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »