Reviews for Resident Evil: Vengeance
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I love this story so much! My fav character is Spence and I can't find many spence stories to read and yours are absolutely amazing. love your story keep writing please!
ProjectPUW01 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I hope you update!I love the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Carlos is the shit
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
chapter 10
C chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Fluttering in her stomach, eh? Guess Alice is falling in love with Spence (again) :) Though I have to say I'm a CarlosAlice fan, I did like Spence in RE. I do hope that once you get back to updating, you'll make Carlos good again- and please don't pair him up with someone other than Alice! If they're not endgame you'll at least make them very good friends in the end, right?! You're fanfic's very nice, be sure to finish it ;)
Hotaru chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I really like your story. Although I much prefer a Alice/Carlos pairing, and I certainly enjoyed Spence's "tragic" death in the first movie, I've seen worse pairings on this site than Alice/Spence. PLEASE UPDATE SOON because I REALLY want to see Carlos back AND on the right side again.
lolsmileyface6 chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon I really like this story lol good job :P
Tabbyfire chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Sundragon threatened me to put the pics up, so they're on there now... yeah
Sundragon chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Dear Moviebuffgirl,

First of all, Merry Christmas. Second, I ask of you something. There is a First-Timer author on Fanfiction by the name of AngelInTheDark19, and she is being unjustly trolled. She is looking for a male Wesker OC, and I was wondering if you could PM her and possibly have an OC submission with Dryden. I amm merely suggesting, and if you are offended by this, I'll leave you alone forever now. Much love from Scratch, Dryden, and may Godith light your Paths eternally with her holy flame.

-Sundragon

P.S. from Scratch: I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE, BROTHER!
Sundragon chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Thank you, thank you many times over, you have something most coveted: a blessing of a dragon.

Here is something I must address to everyone that came up in a review.

*clears throat* Scratch and Alexis Wesker do not belong to Moviebuffgirl. They belong to me, and I alone. If you accuse me of making this statement false, you may consult Moviebuffgirl herself, who owns the prestigious Dryden, and or my closest friend, Tabbyfire. This agreement can be seen in chapter seven.

Now that's out of the way...

Hrm, hrm, hrm. It's quite alright. making mistakes is one of the ways we can improve ourselves, making us more talented in what we do, and how we do it. I shall get to googleing after this, and then, sketching, as I listen to my favorite music artist, Owl City, and consult my Painting Dragon, Sundance.

Oh, nooooooo, thank you. I'm quite contented here in Anon City, with my rule, and I'd rather not see Wesker as America's next leader.

Gr-Great-Great Gawain. I-I think that...that it would be an honor. An honor to have a fanfiction of Scratch, yet again. And if you also want Alexis in there, then you may also use her. If you have writer's block, do not hesitate to come to me for help.

Ahh, Scratch has been waiting...'patently' if you do not count that last review. So, Dryden, your sister awaits.

What the hell were you thinking?! You don't turn your back, that's the last thing you do! And if you EVER leave me like that again, I'll-I'll-*voice breaking* I'll...

WAIT FOR YOU FOREVER! *Glomps and begins to cry* ME AND ALEXIS HAVE BEEN MISERABLE, *Sob* BUT THAT'S NOT WHY SHE'S MISERABLE, *Sob* IT'S BECAUSE DAD'S DEAD, AND SHE'S SAYING IT'S ALL MY FAULT, BUT DAD TRIED TO KILL ME, AND NOW I'M BLAMING MYSELF, *Sob, sob* AND NOW SHE'S HEAD OF THE NEO-UMBRELLA CORPORATION, *Sob* AND SHE FOUND DAD'S WILL, AND SAYS IF SHE DIES, THEN I'M GONNA BE NEXT IN LINE TO RULE THE CORPORATION, *Sob, sob, sob,* AND I NEED SOME ADVICE, PLEASE HELP ME, DRYDEN!

*Reduces to sniffles and sobs* I-I'm sorry, Dryden. You're the only one I can vent to, and it sort of...blew up.

Well, there's no use for that. It'll only depress and bore you.

Alexis' birthday was October 3rd. She infected the cake with God-knows-what, and it chased us around the castle while Alexis was laughiing like a demented little kid. When it started to breath fire, Sundragon turned around, and yelled: 'YOU sir, are a POSEUR!' Then turned into a dragon ad killed it.

I wanted to whale on her SO BAD, but Sundragon wouldn't let me because it was her birthday. .(

But I ambushed on her on the 4th. XD

Moviebuffgirl, you're right. Dad does have that nasty habit. That's how I ended up killing my family.

XD. Burned. Burned! BURNED, BURNED, BURNED, BURNED, BURNED! I love you with all my heart and soul, Dryden. You're AWESOME! .D

*GAAAAAAAAASP* Yes. Yes. I want moar brother-sister moments between us. MOVIEBUFFGIRL, SUNDRAGON, GET. TO. WORK. oD

Awww, Gotta leave. Serum's getting better, BTW. Almost done! Bye, Dryden. Love you, big brother! And make up wif your girlfriend...I approve.

Well, it seems Scratch approves of your relationship with K-Mart, Dryden.

Oh, and Moviebuffgirl, congratulations on the new job. Couldn't put it in last time.

*SNORT!* And I am truly sorry about the pictures STILL not being updated. Procrastination is Tabbyfire's fatal flaw as she has told me many times over...

Farewell, and may Godith eternally light your path with her flame.

-Sundragon
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
loved it as usual and cant wait for the fight scenes! keep the chaps comming and i will definately keep reading!

and dryden and kmart had their first fight... aw! :P hope they make back up soon! upside she did sneak a peek while he was changing... lol

and my guess is that yes our fave tyrant will use kmart against him later on... this fic TOTALLY ROCKS!

o btw, are alexis and scratch ocs?
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
This fic gets better and better with each chapter!

OMG YAY Drydens been freed!

and the mole has been found

but wesker has alot more pawns to use: rain, alexis and scratch to name a few

and knowing our fave tyrant he will find out about dryden and k marts relationship in time..
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
loved it, hope everyone finds out the thruth soon and Dryden is freed. How very sneaky of Wesker to frame his former son!
Sundragon chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Oh my Godith, Please update! Scratch is driving me CRAZY! Not rushing you, but I'm gonna get her if she doesn't STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
sophialreynolds chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Wow can't wait too read more from you. Update as soon as you can. (:
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »