Reviews for Resident Evil: Vengeance
DarknessAndDeath chapter 9 . 6/11
i would love to read more about dryden/scratch relationship and also alex/dryden as well. can't wait to read more. i like that thre are gonna be longer chapter. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 8 . 6/11
i like it, i like that carlos was caught and that they know that he is brainwashed. ilike that wesker had other "kids". i like that the resistance now know that dryden is innocent. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 7 . 6/11
i love how you gave kmart a birth name. :) i love the kmart/dryden scene especially about the special bond and reproducing (which made me laugh). i like that alice and spence are sticking up for their son and that claire is quick to believe it. interesting chapter. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 6 . 6/11
i think the way they finally out info etc alice being a clone would not have been so easy to find out. i like the dryden/kmart scene. i like it. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 5 . 6/11
i like it. especially the spence/dryden and alice/dryden scenes. i love it. nice chapter. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 4 . 6/11
i like it. i like that dryden is still doesn't trust carlos. i like that claire hasn't forgiven dryden yet. i like that dryden cares about kmart. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 3 . 6/10
i like it. especially that spence is jealous. and and that dryden does not trust carlos. does becky appear in your story? well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 2 . 6/10
i like it. especially how worried dryden is for kmart. and that carlos is going to the group. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 1 . 6/10
i like it. especially the joke about spence distracting the licker. i like the ending of this chapter. well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I love this story so much! My fav character is Spence and I can't find many spence stories to read and yours are absolutely amazing. love your story keep writing please!
ProjectPUW01 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I hope you update!I love the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Carlos is the shit
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
chapter 10
C chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Fluttering in her stomach, eh? Guess Alice is falling in love with Spence (again) :) Though I have to say I'm a CarlosAlice fan, I did like Spence in RE. I do hope that once you get back to updating, you'll make Carlos good again- and please don't pair him up with someone other than Alice! If they're not endgame you'll at least make them very good friends in the end, right?! You're fanfic's very nice, be sure to finish it ;)
Hotaru chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I really like your story. Although I much prefer a Alice/Carlos pairing, and I certainly enjoyed Spence's "tragic" death in the first movie, I've seen worse pairings on this site than Alice/Spence. PLEASE UPDATE SOON because I REALLY want to see Carlos back AND on the right side again.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »