Reviews for When Hormones Attack
Cute
LW12 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
great story
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ah this fanfic is so sweet and cute I love this fanfiction.
LoveOmeral chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
The title made me laugh so hard I had to read, and then the clone thing just made me love the kage bunshin jutsu about 50% more than I already did- Not to mention I cracked up even more oh my goddddd. I just adore the show of intimacy they have for each other. Great work!
Kikiloves333 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
lol loveeeddddd itt! good job :)
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
My God if only Hinata acted like this from the get go she would have Naruto all to herself by now. This kind of behavior from my favorite kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf sort of reminds me of the details I'm hearing about the alternate and more aggressive Hinata from the "Road to Ninja" movie. To say this was a short story the passion and hijinks were definitely not in short supply. My only qualm about this fic is some spelling errors that kinda made it hard to follow the story and caused some sentences to appeared fractured beyond repair. Get those corrected and any future story coming from you will benefit greatly from your endeavors. Not a bad stab at a NaruHina fic though. Until next time, Ja ne!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lol best story ever! You deserve more reviews, good job! And might I add, nice begining. ;)
Leahcar-Soutaichou chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was an awesome lemon!
bigredfox10 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this is hot and good!
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
A very nice and well done one-shot, great pairing as well.
ero-gamakage chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
OMG.. this was perfect.. XD i loved the part when she ask if her legs are still there XD..