Reviews for A Special Gift
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was ironic.. usually CB would have screwed up! Loved the story, keep writing! :-)
I Heart Peanuts chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love that ending, so ironic. It's too bad Charlie Brown will never know she loved his gift so much. I like the way you write for Charlie Brown, you should write more stories for him, I'm tired of all the Lucy/Schroeder stories. This was a fun one-shot, hope you write more soon, I'm dying to read more of your stories.
screak chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Dear Marisa Lee:

I like your story, but a few cautions: Check your spelling, you have a few typos,indigence, etc. Also, more detail! What are they wearing? Any caps? T-shirts? How about the setting? Paint a broader picture. As an aside, and a self-centered one, I would have included Violet in the elite clique, as I have. It's your story, run with it, and don't listen too much to me.

screak
Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
While that was a rather short one shot, I must say it was very well written and funny. I especially loved the ending, for a second there I thought Charlie Brown had really screwed up but wow, I didn't see that coming. Too bad he didn't leave a note saying who he was. That was a very sweet one shot, I enjoyed reading it. Can't wait for the next one.
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012