Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
mvw chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Bravo. Great story. I hope the sequel is almost here.
mvw chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I'm scared for Lucy and the family. There's a beast inside and one outside.
mvw chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
This story is fascinating. Was T'Pol forced into a mind meld in a real episode of ST Enterprise. Which episode? I was in season 4 to watch The Forge. Now I went back to season 1.
Alysha chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
Oh boy,I was biting my lip to keep from crying. Such a good story. Soval, you are not a " panty waist" and never will be. Although I've always found that parricular idiom an odd one.

Amazing story. How sweet these two are.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Wow. I mean that was most acceptable .. Made me..cry. :) I have enjoyed this immensely. A sequel please would be gratifying to read. These two need a pleasent
life. Thank you for writting this..
09sasha chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
So if there's a sequel how will u tie this story off? And loved chapter by way.
makaem chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
That was wonderful, but please tell me you have a sequel in mind!
dinopoodle chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
I hope my reviews are getting to you, because I want you to know what a great job you are doing on this work. I love all the different sides you give all of your stories. Keep up the good and please do not keep them apart for to long. I think its great she send his kitty along.
Strom chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
*looking away his shoulders trembling as he cries* I will always love you Lucy...
Sorak chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
I am disagreeable to Strom's forced recall. Oratt can be a real...Donkey sometimes. Not to worry Lucy, I plan on making myself a fixture in the home, to help your mother, and I will teach you Vulcan language and customs so when Strom returns you will be completely ready. *raises ta'al*
Noneworking chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
*falls on the floor crying* Noooooooo NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO! *sniffing and snorting through the tears* Well done Sensara...very well done...you PWN as normal. Tell Oratt to shut his pie hole and let the moment unfold. *sniff*

Sorak rules by the way...
maba7x chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
NONONONONONONONONONONO! It CAN'T end like this! Lucy and Strom NEED to be together...How dare you make me cry at work Sensara! I beg you to continue thier story, PLEASE!
T'Sara chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
I too cried at the end. Please don't separate these two! Or it you do please don't make it for too long!
09sasha chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! stupid stupid Vulcan how could he! Sensara please rectafi this quickly i beg of you.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
They both need to know what her father said. I know they will be together they have to be. I hope you are not intending to end this lovely story and I love how you put a few others in there from other stories. Keep up the good work.