Reviews for Katy Perry After All
Ulumulu chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
After looking at your profile, I can say: HA! I was wondering, with the Gerbera, if you were from Germany. Because of the price. I know that 80 cents (sometimes a little more, sometimes less) is what they usually are sold for in Euros. In Dollar it would have to be a little different - obviously. Also, I really like them. I don't know how to put what I'm thinking into words right now and I remembered that that isn't really relevant here. I'm talking crap :'D Who cares about flowers (and my opinion on them)?!
I really liked your story is what you want to hear ;) And I did. Looking forward to reading more from you :)
meva desa chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Wow! This is Amazing! I felt every word! This is so well written. I love the way you write Paige and Emily.
:D
Yoha2405 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This was epic. So so so amazing. Very well written. It's just perfect in every way. Can't wait to read more of your work whenever you start writing again. Thank you for such a great read.
Yoha2405 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This is by far the best Paily story I've encountered as of yet. The way it's told through Emily's POV is perfect. I love how well you capture the essence of Emily and Paige's character. This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Amazing read.
Terias Mcklay chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Meant to comment on this after the first chapter and it somehow got away from me. I love how you've written their interactions, how they're both shy of each other because they haven't quite figure out where they stand. Really great and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
cu12 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I'm loving this! Can't wait for the next chapter! You're an amazing writer, you really know how to build up the moment and keep us waiting! I'll be holding my breath till the next chapter!
Artisall chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Lovely. I'm so amazed at how you drew out the hand holding scene for as long as you did. It was wonderful. One more chapter would be great! Although I think you should write more little one shots ;) Loved it.
HOOBASTOO chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER
dayabieberxo chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
It's the same...but I still love it as much as the first time I read it :)
HOOBASTOO chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome start!
dayabieberxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really like this story :)