Reviews for Shadow Of The Snake
Love this story
Shiva chapter 6 . 7/9
There is nothing to enjoy about this TRA** ! Slytherin would be the best House and Susan ? baargh disgusting.
ifctbmaker chapter 8 . 7/5
Plz update, for us readers who are dying of the wait.
yohannes0202 chapter 8 . 6/28
i find this story fascinating, although this harry is not suited for the story his mindset and personality reminds me much of sakura haruno hiding his true face with a mask but having bad thoughts neither does canon harry he is a submissive angsty cunt he should be a dark ravenclaw with his own set logical moral code like captain cold. the changes about hogwarts is the most excellent of all changes, canon hogwarts is really a disappointing school and so were the staff. the focus of the plot is a bit unsatisfying focusing mainly on main plot with no subplots making the plot shorter and bland. so my advice as an aspiring author is add some subplot like lemon, harem, action, mystery, romance and adventure.
jiewen2881 chapter 8 . 6/5
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic! I'll be waiting for the next update whenever that will be.
vaibhavsingh4jan chapter 4 . 6/2
unbowed , unbend , unbroken , isnt that from game of thrones ? you know ,house tyrell
I love it
cinthya chapter 6 . 5/14
why the heck ravenclaw... oka no i understand why, but, really, raven... that sucks
Toermalijn chapter 8 . 5/13
I really enjoy your story, i find it to be pretty realistic and good written. While i'm not the biggest fan of house points meaning so much i still enjoy reading this. One thing i would like say something about though is that Harry seems to know a lot about the Wizarding World and seeing that he grew up with muggles that doesn't really sound logical to me, i also expected harry to be more 'dark' or 'cold' Because he grew up in an Orphanage that he seemed to hate with people he detested, but he made made friends quickly and acts open to about everyone (this isn't supposed to be hateful criticism or something at all! I'm really looking forward to your next chapter)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 5/9
I have to admit I've never heard of Hugin and Munin as prophets before, more like spies, interesting twist. *Chuckles*

My icelanding isn't exactly perfect, but... the grammar sounds wrong compared to the translation. Like, instead of 'whispers of wisdom and the dead' it sounds more like 'whisper wisdom and death' (Tho it -could- be 'those who are dead') Just in cases you wanted to know. Lol. Otherwise, don't mind my nitpicking.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 5/9
Just a tip; For someone whom is inteligent enough...or have an eidetic memory and is willing to put inn the effort, -can- skip ahead in most schools. I would imagine he could get his NEWTs early if he really cared enough to do so. Tho fewer schoolyears may result in less opertunities to make alliances... and it's not like he needs the money. Lol

What's up with the poligamy clause tho? Everything in the books seems to sugest that the classical aristocratic monogamic marrige (with possible lovers on the side as long as it is hidden) is the norm in pureblood society...

Otherwise, this story has alot of potential.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 5/9
I LOVE your take on Harry! But I must mention that there seems to be the occasional...illogical detail... Like, how could he know warding even existed? Much less that it could be placed on a trunk? (And the fact that children whom has distrusted someone for years do not suddetnly get won over by a charming smile. It takes sever skills and even with it, takes at least a few months. Trust me... I should know... Aaaanyway...)

Nitpicking aside, I am quite exited to see how this story will turn out! *Grins* I also like your humorous personality. *Points to your threat and chuckles*
Darth Sion chapter 4 . 3/23
house longbottom or house martell
Darth Sion chapter 3 . 3/23
a game of thrones fan hmm...
Think you should have Harry research the stone and learn basic alchemy