Reviews for The Little Red Hair Girl, Crimson
Listen-to-that-sound chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
I can 't wait for the next chapter ;-; I wanna read more about little Crimson. She is so cute...
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Me: *Crying with gushing tears* magnificent chapter's
melodyholmes3 chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I love! More? Please? The only thing I didn't enjoy is that there is a little too much pepito in this, and not enough Nny. Cant wait for more, please continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
i love this *.*
Night-Waker chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Ooh... what's happening to Crimson? Why do I have a feeling that she is gonna take a trip to Nny's basement eventually?
A Scribbler chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
That was pretty cute actually XD I hope Crimson heals soon, and that was an interesting twist there too XD
SmileyyMonsterr chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh my goodness why would anybody ever trust Johnny with a child! lol!
A Scribbler chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
That was kind of sad, in a twisted and a little disturbing kind of way, and yet i loved it XD the atmosphere was great, it's good to hear an update from you again XD
A Scribbler chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Yay, she's ok XD and she's back with people who can help her. Plus... Pepito and Crimson AWE! XD
Night-Waker chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Yay! I knew the reunion scene would be nice!
Hmmm... that last line got me thinking to what could happen next.
Night-Waker chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Hurray for updates and Dib! I can't wait for the part where Crimson reunites with Nny and Devi.
A Scribbler chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Wow that was packed full of action, lol, and yay Dib! XD It's good to see you updating again, lol XD
Night-Waker chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Awww... cliffhangers :(

Ah well. Yeah, losing motivation on a fanfic stinks. Happens to me all the time. But that's what pre-planned outlines are for. They make sure you don't get stuck. But if you do get stuck, it's always okay to ask your readers for help.

That out of the way, I'm loving this so far! I never thought what it would be like if Nny had a kid. It's a very interesting concept and you're pulling it off very well . You put in great details and you pull off the characters very nicely... I think... I haven't read JTHM (sad but true) so I'm just guessing you are.
But Zim's pretty IC so far. I hope Nny dosen't kill him for taking Crimson.

P.S Zim's eye color is ruby, not amber.
A Scribbler chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Wow, that was very sudden and dark. Loved the Zim cameo, lol XD I'm glad it's not the end, I would have cried otherwise! You take as long as you need with updating, we all have writers block, don't worry. Hope you get over it soon and good luck, can't wait to hear from you and Crimson once again XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012