Reviews for Pale Horses
Princess-Rachy chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
That was amazing. Thank you so much for writing that, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
FandomGALForeva chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
...the story is great like amaaaaaazing. but i would like to point out something. why didnt they track stiles by his smell. or gerard's stink...?
FandomGALForeva chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
ok...just sharing...stiles' mother died from dymentia and stiles was with her when she dies. john wasnt. he was on a case. and the dying girl told him to go if he wanted to ever be with claudia. she knew claudia was dying and john didnt believe her. when he went back claudia was dead already. her and stiles had been in the hospital. when john went there he found stiles alone with his head in his hands. ok i am not a huge sterek fan. but i must admit...this is just too ADORABLE...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
Wonderful. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
Simply fantastic story! Sorry to see it end! Thank u for a great read! Thjax
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
Another BRILLIANT chapter! You are really good at this! By the way...forgot to comment about a particular line you wrote last chapter...when Stiles stabs himself in the hand and you describe the wound healing like a zipper under his skin...AWESOME! Had a complete visual of that! Moving on to chapter 8! (By the way...I am new to Teen Wolf ff but write NCIS ff under the name Triggerhappyjax-I left the last guest comment for chapter 6...I am not able to sign in to ff right now...fyi)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
OMG! Your best chapter yet! You did a fantastic job...really enjoying your writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story :) it felt short and sweet and perfect. You gave some really nice introspection into the minds of Derek and Stiles and I liked your change on the storyline as well :)
Jacks119 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
I enjoyed this, although, I would have liked a bit more from the last chapter. I understand though. It did wrap things up, just seemed a bit chopped.
FolledeDray chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
I enjoyed reading this story, the last chapter is a bit short explained but well, it still nice though. :) I'm happy to know that your story is "real", I mean that when I read you it's not like reading a story where everything is pink and in the end everything will be fine forever and after. I'm not sure I'm understandable, sorry for that...
Just a thing in french the end is translate "la fin", but when you put it at the end of a story you just write "Fin" so you know. ;)

Thanks for writing and posting!
lizzysakura21 chapter 15 . 10/2/2015