Reviews for Pale Horses
Wonderful. :)
Simply fantastic story! Sorry to see it end! Thank u for a great read! Thjax
Another BRILLIANT chapter! You are really good at this! By the way...forgot to comment about a particular line you wrote last chapter...when Stiles stabs himself in the hand and you describe the wound healing like a zipper under his skin...AWESOME! Had a complete visual of that! Moving on to chapter 8! (By the way...I am new to Teen Wolf ff but write NCIS ff under the name Triggerhappyjax-I left the last guest comment for chapter 6...I am not able to sign in to ff right now...fyi)
OMG! Your best chapter yet! You did a fantastic job...really enjoying your writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story :) it felt short and sweet and perfect. You gave some really nice introspection into the minds of Derek and Stiles and I liked your change on the storyline as well :)
Jacks119 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
I enjoyed this, although, I would have liked a bit more from the last chapter. I understand though. It did wrap things up, just seemed a bit chopped.
FolledeDray chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
I enjoyed reading this story, the last chapter is a bit short explained but well, it still nice though. :) I'm happy to know that your story is "real", I mean that when I read you it's not like reading a story where everything is pink and in the end everything will be fine forever and after. I'm not sure I'm understandable, sorry for that...
Just a thing in french the end is translate "la fin", but when you put it at the end of a story you just write "Fin" so you know. ;)

Thanks for writing and posting!
lizzysakura21 chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
FAQ this was the best! I loved it
lizzysakura21 chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Noooooiio
wdlwbt chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Fabulous. Thank you :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
loved it~
Heather chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I loved it every step of the way! Thanks for writing :)
Maykits chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Wonderful! Quite enjoyed your story, thank you so much for writing it. Loved the epilogue at the end.
2littlegreeneyes chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
I have to say, this is one of the best 'Teen Wolf' fics I've read here. I've only started watching the show last week and I just finished the 2nd season. I don't know if the third season will discuss Scott's betrayal of the pack, but I was really glad when I saw how you handled it. When Scott says at the end of the season that he didn't share his plan of poisoning Gerard with Derek because 'he is not his Alpha', I almost cried. The kid thinks way to highly of himself, proclaiming to be the protector of Derek's wolves, and then he doesn't give a shit about Lydia at her party, considering that she was in this situation because Peter, the one who actually made him a wolf, was responsible for this. I don't know, he just kinda rubs me the wrong way. But, coming back to your story, it was amazingly written! I loved how you kept everyone in character, unlike other stories where they just fall in bed together or declare their love after 5 minutes, yours actually makes sense :) I kinda don't want to watch the 3rd season now, I'm perfectly happy imagining this is the way things went :D (P.S.: Sorry for venting, I've just had these thoughts since I finished the last episode and I wanted to share them with someone :))
arya304 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I loved it! Must continue reading!